Joke

mymaster

Dr. Frankenstein
Donating Member
Registered
As the bus stopped and it was her turn to get on, she became aware that her skirt was too tight to allow her leg to come up to the height of the first step of the bus.

Slightly embarrassed and with a quick smile to the bus driver, she reached behind her to unzip her skirt a little, thinking that this would give her enough slack to raise her leg. She tried to take the step, only to discover that she couldn't.

So, a little more embarrassed, she once again reached behind her to unzip her skirt a little more, and for the second time attempted the step.

Once again, much to her chagrin, she could not raise her leg.

With a little smile to the driver, she again reached behind to unzip a little more and again was unable to take the step.

About this time, a large Texan who was standing behind her picked her up easily by the waist and placed her gently on the step of the bus.
She went ballistic and turned to the would-be Samaritan and yelled,

'How dare you touch my body!!! I don't even know who you are!'

The Texan smiled and drawled, 'Well, ma'am, normally I would agree with you, but after you unzipped my fly three times, I kinda figured we was friends.

Teachers Husband comes home from Deer hunting with a Deer he shot, teacher says you know what, "I think I'll cook a piece of this Deer and see if my class can identify what kind of meat this is." So the next day she tells the class she has a piece of meat she cooked and anybody who can tell her what it is will get a A for the day, so she gives a piece to Crissy in the front row, she takes a piece and says, "Is it Chicken?" The teacher says, "No, but good try," the next little boy takes a piece and says, "Is it beef?" The teacher again says, "No, but good answer," the next little girl tries a piece and gets it wrong also, so the teacher says, "I'll give you a hint, it's something your Mommie calls your Daddy," all of the sudden little Timmie jumps up from the back of the class and yells, "Spit it out, spit it out, it's A$$ HOLE." :banana:

Last edited:
Blonde drives up and sees that a man has just hit and killed a rabbit, the man is very distraught about killing an animal. The Blonde tries to comfort him and remembers something she has in her purse, so she goes back to her car and gets this can and tells the guy, "It'll be OK." She then takes the can and sprays the rabbit, all of the sudden the rabbit jumps up and takes off running, but every few yards he turns and waves he does that until he's completely out of sight, to the mans amazement he ask the blonde, "What in the world was in that can that brought that rabbit back to life?" The blonde said, "It's just some stuff I had in my purse." She hands him the can and it reads, Hair restorer, causes permanent wave. :laugh: :banana:

Last edited:
Man decides he's tired of his cat always sitting in his driveway and decides to get rid of him, so he puts him in the car and takes him about a mile down the road and puts him out, when he pulls back up there's the cat sitting there in the driveway. What the, "I'll fix this" the man says, so he takes and put the cat back in the car and drives about five miles, and again when he returns there's the cat sitting there. Fed up beyond belief the man says, " I know what to do." So he puts the cat back in the car and this time he drives all over the place, I mean down back roads, highways, into farm fields when he gets about fifty miles away from the house he tosses the cat out the window and takes off. About two hours later the man calls his wife and ask, "Is that cat back out in the driveway?" The wife goes and looks and says, "Yes, he's sitting there." The man madder than a wet hen, says, "Well put the SOB on the phone, I'm lost and need him to give me directions back to the house.":laugh::banana:

Last edited:
C'mon now with all the jokesters and story tellers here, I know there's more than this out there.:thumbsup:

C'mon now with all the jokesters and story tellers here, I know there's more than this out there.:thumbsup:

Ive got a real good Dumb Blondie joke but I don't want to get banned from the Org :rofl:

Last edited:
Back