Pappy's looking at new scooters..

DR1300R

Keep On Trucking
Donating Member
Registered
Yep you read it right he's looking at one of these..

2007_2_fjr1300ae_ceruleansi.jpg

FJR1300ae the one with the electric shift/clutchless as in no lever.. pretty nice ride.:thumbsup:

Yep, He's going back tomorrow and if the money is right I'm betting he'll be at the Bash on a Yammy Hammer.. :laugh:

Those are real nice. Dont think R8 had any complaints about his other than it wasn't the greatest for Mikki.:beerchug:

Sweet ride... Pappy, I know you'll put that ride to good use! Hope the $ works out for you, pictures will be required ya know. :poke:

he left me like I was standing still in Eureka this year on the burgman. Im gona be screwed now.

Nice choice of rides that for sure.

Josh

Those are nice. Hope all works out for pappy ! i have thought about the fj or the Connie 14 for a 2nd. Am working on getting a Star Roadliner though.

That FJR1300 was my FIRST choice when I was considering large bikes. Busa was second. Finally decided to go for the balls over the comfort and am very happy with my decision. When I hang up my racing boots, I'll still be looking at the FJR. It's a great bike from all I can tell. You won't be disappointed! I saw several at my hotel for MotoGP and was envious of their comfortable, yet powerful ride

Those are nice. Hope all works out for pappy ! i have thought about the fj or the Connie 14 for a 2nd. Am working on getting a Star Roadliner though.

Drew, send me a pm when you get ready for a Roadliner, I'll get you a smokin deal on one.

Drew, send me a pm when you get ready for a Roadliner, I'll get you a smokin deal on one.

Hey Hal ! Thanks for the offer ! Im trying to save up for a springtime purchase. I have found a number of leftover 06-08 models at big discounts. Will give ya a holler when I have cash. I test road a 07 Roadliner S model last week. I would have to rate it #1 in comfort in its class. I still have not ridden the C-109. It is between those two. Definetly leaning towards the Star. For those that have not ridden one, "DONT" ! You will want it ! :thumbsup:

Back