Diana update - We are back in the fight

Dan

Married to HRH Grammy
Donating Member
Registered
Okay guys, it looks like the surgery and radioactive iodine was not enough to knock this out.

We spoke to the Doc and she saw no risk in us attending the bash so we are going. The Monday we get back she has to start her thyrogen injections to get ready for a full body scan that Friday as well as a CAT scan. The following week we will see the surgeon and hopefully surgery will be completed by the middle of October.

-Dan

((((Hugs)))) Sending lots of prayers and healing vibes. Sounds like you guys have a plan. Keep your chin up!!!

Me thinks a time for special prayer need to be said at da Bash.

"Where two or more are gathered in my name, there I will be also..."

I wish I could be there guys! Big hugs and the prayers don't stop!
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks, again, to everyone. I'm actually okay now that I've talked to the doctor. Surgery doesn't bother me and I'll have a killer scar from my ear to my collar bone. As long as I don't have to go off my thyroid meds, I'll be happy.

Kevin, you have been a source of inspiration.... :bowdown:

Thanks, again, to everyone. I'm actually okay now that I've talked to the doctor. Surgery doesn't bother me and I'll have a killer scar from my ear to my collar bone. As long as I don't have to go off my thyroid meds, I'll be happy.

I am told that scars are sexy. (and somewhere, Scar is saying, "yes I am") Anyhoo, I will be praying for you!!! And praying that you don't have to go off your thyroid meds.

...and as long as she's happy, all is right with the world!:kiss:

Big set of prayers being sent your way. Good luck and keep the faith. we're all pulling for you.

I am told that scars are sexy. (and somewhere, Scar is saying, "yes I am") Anyhoo, I will be praying for you!!! And praying that you don't have to go off your thyroid meds.

I was thinking the same thing. :laugh:

I think another tattoo will be in order. One showing your battle and ultimate KO of this disease. You are a fighter, I know you will win. I will say nothing less. :thumbsup:

Diana please know that I am here for you. Please, Please let me know if there is ANYTHING that I can do for you, Dan, or your family. As I posted before, McKinney is not too far to drive for a friend!

I don't ever presume to know anyone's faith but, know that I will be sending some extra prayers up to the big guy for you.

Keep strong with the fight! Dan seems like a great hubby to have fighting this with you.

I hope everything goes well and that you kick this thing's butt!

--Wag--

I'm praying for ya Lady Di!

Dan, grab that lovely lady of yours and give her a very heartfelt hug for me!

I was thinking the same thing. :laugh:

I think another tattoo will be in order. One showing your battle and ultimate KO of this disease. You are a fighter, I know you will win. I will say nothing less. :thumbsup:

Waaaay ahead of you. I got this Sunday. Long story but the butterfly = thyroid.

Last edited by a moderator:
nice tattoo, I thought that the thyroid was in the neck??? :poke: You sure the Doc is looking at the right end? :rofl: LOL :rofl:
keep up the fight, we are all with you :thumbsup:
prayers sent

Back