Some Richmond Stations Out of Gas

You know this sort of emphasizes the problems with "no new refineries" in 30+ years in the US.. The ones that we have are running at 100% and so any interruption in service creates fuel deficits..

Now here is the rub...

Fuel prices go down, demand goes up.. creates shortage
Fuel prices stay up, demand stays down, no shortage..

Everyone cries about the prices (and yes they are too high and it sux) but this is where we are.. you either pay more and have supply available or you hold price down and run out...

"Yea I can buy that bike down the street for $3000 less"
"well go buy it there"
"well I cant, they are out of em..."

Add to that Randy the blended (boutique) fuels do to emission standards. Arizona and other states run different fuel blends in the summer versus winter months.

What ever happened to that loud mouth called Pelosi? She was going to stop this. She promised!

r8

Add to that Randy the blended (boutique) fuels do to emission standards. Arizona and other states run different fuel blends in the summer versus winter months.

What ever happened to that loud mouth called Pelosi? She was going to stop this. She promised!

r8

That is all she is, a loud mouth. God forbid anything should happen to the president and vice president. :down:

The St Louis area has about 50 gas stations out too. They should all have gas again by end of the week. Scary!! So far haven't seen panic on the consumer part yet. I am sure some price gouging is going on though.

About 90% of Tallahassee FL stations are out of evrything except diesel. I paid $4.499 today to fuel up my work van.

Back