Tina Fey as Sara Palin on SNL. lol

I heard on the news that Sarah Palin thought it was funny.... That she had played Tina Fey at a Halloween party once! Now THAT is funny!

I didn't get to watch the show. Yeah SNL has been blah for a long time now. Its went down hill ever since Farley and Phil Hartman died in my opinion and hit rock bottom after Will Farrell left.

Yea, Hillary just needed to "want it more" :rofl: Love the "I can see Russia from my house" thing...

WTF?! "We're sorry this video is no longer available"

Awww well that didn't take long. NBC pulls anything and everything SNL that makes it to youtube. Hell they should be flattered. Because its the only thing in the past 5 years of SNL thats been worthy to watch again. Well except for that music video of the something in a box. lol!

Last edited:
Awww well that didn't take long. NBC pulls anything and everything SNL that makes it to youtube. Hell they should be flattered. Because its the only thing in the past 5 years of SNL thats been worthy to watch again. Well except for that music video of the something in a box. lol!

I disagree...Justin Timberlake's D*ck in a Box was the best :rofl: I think it still finds its way to YouTube every blue moon...I'm sure this Palin/Clinton skit will be back... :)

Thanks for the link Mr. B...hadn't seen the whole skit...that was funny :laugh:

:rofl: That's the best skit ever...I became an instant Justin Timberlake fan that night :rofl:

Best part is the gal saying "Thank you" after she opens the box LOL

What??? Grow a pair...and if you can't, I'll lend you mine!!!

I love it.

Back