twotone is heading for Ohio!

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Not sure where yet, but we are leaving Tulsa Wednesday morning. Hard to believe the hurricane caused so much damage that far North.
Posted via Mobile Device

I work for AEP and we are coming up to help with storm recovery. I dont know how much free time I will have because we will be working 14 to 16 hour days. PM me your numbers anyway. Randy, I have yours. :thumbsup:

Lot of people without power, but hopefully not too complex to bring it back on.

I always liked those last minute trips...even if it is to work. Have fun and be safe

I have AEP... never flickered here... :laugh: wind came through took out neighbors tree...

i'm on a Co-Op...they finished a pole and right of way clearing last year and we came thru great!

i'm on a Co-Op...they finished a pole and right of way clearing last year and we came thru great!

Good to hear Nick. I hear it was mostly wind damage. I really hope its not as bad as it was here during the ice storm.

According to Reports, we have approximately 500,000 without power. I help coordinate repair efforts.

That's noteworthy! Of course, it's just like you...magnanimous, benevolent, selfless giver that you are.

Dangerous work for many; so I ask that you please be safe and return to your regularly scheduled easy-chair soon...we need you here, too, brother.

:bowdown:

That's noteworthy! Of course, it's just like you...magnanimous, benevolent, selfless giver that you are.

Dangerous work for many; so I ask that you please be safe and return to your regularly scheduled easy-chair soon...we need you here, too, brother.

:bowdown:

Thank you very much for the thoughts Scar.
:beerchug:

Back