Pepito!

katman

Registered
Pepito is in the 4th grade. It's "Good Health and Healthy Eating" Week at school.
Everyday of the week in class, they're discussing healthy eating habits and eating healthy foods.

The teacher asked them to come to school on Friday dressed as their favorite food.

Sure enough on Friday all the kids come dressed in their costumes.

Teacher: "oh, Ya'll look so cute and so nice. You first little Judy."

Little Judy is dressed in a red, round outfit with a green hat on.

Little Judy: "I'm an apple. I'm high in Vitamin A, I'm high in carbohydrates and I'm just good for the whole body".

Teacher: "How about you Little Jimmy?"

Little Jimmy stands up and he's dressed up in a long, yellow outfit.

Little Jimmy: "I'm a banana. I'm high in Vitamin E, I'm high in Potassium, and I'm just food for the whole body."

Teacher: "Wow! That is very impressive little Jimmy, great." "Ok, who's next?'

All of a sudden the door bursts open. It'sPepito. He is butt naked; wearing a pair of cowboy boots and cowboy hat.

(The teacher is infuriated!!)

Teacher: "Pepito"!! What do you think you're doing? What are you supposed to be dressed as?!?"

Pepito: "Huevos Rancheros!!"

:rofl: :whistle: :laugh:

Teachers Husband comes home from Deer hunting with a Deer he shot, teacher says you know what, "I think I'll cook a piece of this Deer and see if my class can identify what kind of meat this is." So the next day she tells the class she has a piece of meat she cooked and anybody who can tell her what it is will get a A for the day, so she gives a piece to Crissy in the front row, she takes a piece and says, "Is it Chicken?" The teacher says, "No, but good try," the next little boy takes a piece and says, "Is it beef?" The teacher again says, "No, but good answer," the next little girl tries a piece and gets it wrong also, so the teacher says, "I'll give you a hint, it's something your Mommie calls your Daddy," all of the sudden little Timmie jumps up from the back of the class and yells, "Spit it out, spit it out, it's A$$ HOLE." :laugh: :banana:

Last edited:
Back