Don't you hate it when...

I can deal if I am trying to make a sandwich...cause I can always go without the bread. A little cream cheese, pickle, and sandwich meat, and we are good. And, if I have crackers, I score.

What TRULY sucks is when you go to make french toast (or freedom toast if you like) and the bread is moldy!!!

pshhh... It's just penacillin. You'll be healthier after eating it... Honestly. :whistle:

Hmmm, can't go the green fuzz, but I love cottage cheese. Juli won't hardly sit at the table with me when I eat it. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

I was in the checkout line and the cashier looked at the bread. I asked is it alright? She said I always check the bread for mold. Then she showed me mold on the bread. A first for me finding mole on bread in the store.

Have you ever been going so fast on your Busa that you break the sound barrier, and your Neighbors get pissed at you because all thier windows shatter, I hate it when that happens.:laugh:

I was in the checkout line and the cashier looked at the bread. I asked is it alright? She said I always check the bread for mold. Then she showed me mold on the bread. A first for me finding mole on bread in the store.

I've done that before, I got one of those cold smoked turkey and cheeses at the mini-mart and the f-ing thing had mold on it...I DON'T THINK SO! Give me another friggin' sandwich or ELSE! :sarcasm::banghead:

Back