Prayers, please. I beg...PLEASE

NCBusa2001

Registered
Listen the reason I'm posting this is because I consider you all "extended family". I've been on this board for a pretty good while. I've had some bad things happen in my life and the board was helpful to say the least. I couldn't have thought about worse than death of your remaining parent, until now.

I'm going through a REALLY rough time. The sad thing is, I can't even tell you all what is going on.

I feel a bit isolated, well more than a bit. I have only informed 4 people, my beloved wife Kim, my awesome boss, my bestfriend, and my Lawyer. I can't even tell my coworkers, that have been "family" for over a decade.

I can't sleep, no appetite, crying spells, can't function at work, and have this sense of "impending doom". Bad self destructive thoughts just keep creeping in which is worrysome. Especially in my line of work!

A lot of you know me personally. I consider myself to be one of the "good guys". I try to help ANYONE that is in distress.

That "gestalt" has bitten me on the ass. Short cryptic version. Tried to help "guide" someone to a more positive path. Alltruistic intentions. That someone was then "guided" by another party to do a malicious act toward me. Now it's GUILTY until proven innocent. All for trying to HELP someone.

That malicious act has sent hurricane force winds toward my house of cards. That house of cards has taken me A LONG TIME TO BUILD. I'm performing totally with out a "NET". As far as family I have, hmmm, well three young children, an elderly aunt in West Virginia, a wife (for now), and ...the board.

I don't even know what I would do,....if I stopped doing what I'm doing now. You have a degree in say,...english or art history...you can do pretty much anything. I've devoted almost decade in school to get on my chosen path. If that path ends....hmmm, bad juju. I just don't know.

I'm even in tears typing this. I might be done. Well find out Wednesday.

Pray for me please. Pray for the TRUTH.

Chris

Oh wow, if this what I am reading this to be, I am very sorry. Prayers go out and I hope the truth will be revealed. Keep your chin up, and no matter what, you have be there for you family, no matter what!

"Come to me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." (Mt. 11:28-30)

I am with you my brother. Try to get all the parties together in one place and put it ALL out on the table. If you have made a mistake then man-up and take responsibility. If the other person has comprimised his or her integrity...well, provide them with a clear and reasonable way to come clean. SOme people are so stubborn that they will continue to dig the hole despite the obvious consiquences. But give them the way to save face and come clean and they just might do it. But it only works if EVERYONE is on board.

Prayers to you. Hang in there.

Prayers Brother man it will all work out in the end they will come out and tell the truth and will have to pay for their lies from someone higher up man

And you say you have a wife. Go to here. She is your most trusted advisor and confidant and friend. She is probably hurting now too. Be honest and open with her. You already established the partnership, now lean on it. We all make mistakes or bad judgement. We can overcome those things. But only as long as we are honest. If you are square with her you will be able to make it through this. Don't listen to Satan. He will tell you that you are all alone. You most definately are NOT alone.

****Raise your hand if you have ever done something stupid*****

:goodidea::yes::werd::whistle:

You know what the worst part is...I probably can't retiliate legally.

My lawyer said, "I haven't seen a successful slander case in years."

She (yes she) also added (when I teared up), "but this is the best I've seen in a while."

That is my only dim ray of light. If that is the case I will probably move latterally, instead of downward. A latteral move would be the best case. Though my current boss will do all she can to protect me, it might be a futile effort.

Thank you for your prayers.

Chris

Prayers Sent , Keep your head up & Keep fighting the good fight ! Keep on Keepin' on !! We are here for you!!!!

Prayers sent, stay positive!!!! Family first!!! Talk to wife and don't give up. A job is replaceable, hopefully it does not come to that....

Trust the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths. (Proverbs 3:5,6)

Prayers sent.

Bless you all.

You know my cell phone records won't be available until the end of the billing cycle. Alltell refuses to send me MY current records, without a supena (sp). Which will take longer to get than just waiting till the 25th.

Anyone know a way around this....Any Alltell pull here?

Chris

Hate to hear things are going wacky for you Chris but Kim will believe you if you are truthful with her, whatever the issue is. You have worked hard to get where you are so dont worry too much for your career, most folks will see things for what they are in the long run. It can take time to see the true colors of a person. In your case, yours shine through bright and clear from the beginning, everyone around you knows who you are and what type of person you are. You give people the benefit of the doubt more than not, sometimes to a fault, maybe its career driven, but you are one of the good ones. Stay strong, dont waiver from your stand and in the long run people will see the situation (whatever it is) for what it is. Trust your lawyer to a point but always question them, remember they work for you and you can't just expect results, you have to demand them.

If you need anything, you have my # dont hesitate to give a call :thumbsup:

Oh and for the records, I can access mine online with Verizon up to the previous few hours... maybe Alltel has a similar function? Just a thought :beerchug:

Good luck with your predicament.. Tangible proof must be presented in order for you to suffer consequences. If there is little chance of that, just relax and ride it out. Then, pursue legal action against the slanderers if you can put together a viable case.

Bless you all.

You know my cell phone records won't be available until the end of the billing cycle. Alltell refuses to send me MY current records, without a supena (sp). Which will take longer to get than just waiting till the 25th.

Anyone know a way around this....Any Alltell pull here?

Chris

They are not online, a t and t has them available instantly... that sucks

Back