I am not worthy.....

vman1300

Never Forgotten
All my life I have made many, many friends over the years. ALL of the people in my life I consider special, I have met through this wonderful sport of motorcycling. There have been bonds made that will last a lifetime.

My best FRIENDS come from this board and a few others I visit. In our yearly get togethers, memories have been made that will never be forgotten. The conversations around the fire pit, awesome riding, making fun of GIXERHP...the list goes on an on....

Some of the things I consider high on my list are helping people explore the roads in my back yard. Nothing makes me feel better that someone improving their lines through the corners and seeing their riding improve.

My best friend that past away earlier this year, Chad, taught me so much about riding and improving my skills beyond what a Fatt Kidd on a Busa should be capable of. I miss Chad more than words can ever say, but what he taught me LIVES on. So Fast, So Clean for life!!!!!!

I think that is why I am working so hard to be a Control Rider for NESBA, I want to pass along what I have been taught to others so they can improve their skills. Another best friend Rob has told me I better not show up without my R1 safety wired at the next track day...... my Jedi senses a bump to Advanced will soon follow.....

I have ranted up to this point about what YOU, my friends here mean to me....I cannot put that into words.

As most of you all know the battle Brenda and I have been fighting for a little over a year. In that time frame, I cannot even begin to tell you the number of calls, PM's emails, letters and support we have received. There is NOT a day that goes by that someone, somewhere is not calling or PM'ing to get updates.

I am truly humbled by the latest jesture that has been started.....A friend from the ETR board has started a raffle for us. I do not deserve any of this at all...

I am honored to be allowed to me a Mod here. This place means so much to me, I do my best to help out when I can and even abuse the Mod power from time to time :whistle:

I guess the point of this post is just to let you guys and gals know what you DO mean to me. I consider you all FAMILY and if there is anything I can do for you, please dont hesitate to ask.....

Kevin thanks for everything, you've helped me and friends out. You're appreciated more than you'll ever know. God bless you.

No one is worthy. Everyone's in the same boat so we may as well help each other. :;):
That's the way the Good Lord made it I think.

Kevin, YES, you are worthy. You would give the shirt off your back to someone in need. You are indeed a good friend to many, But most of all, your a good person. :) Prayers still being sent. See ya in a week in a half. :)

You sir are something else. I have read many of your posts, though I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you, and yet, I feel like I know you.

When I posted about my families struggle on here you responded with support. You are dealing with your own issues and yet you took the time to care about mine. That's more than many people would even think to do.

So I would say you are wrong. You are worthy. You are a great asset to this site, and a person I look forward to meeting someday. I owe you at least a handshake but more along the lines of a hug. :beerchug:

We are all imperfect servants. Keep up the good fight and I'll do the same. Perhaps we can meet in person some day and talk about how we both beet the "C"... God willing.
The fight goes on and the friends we have on this board help keep us going.

:beerchug: It's simple...you and Brenda are good people :bowdown:

p1040768.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You slowly became my second reason to visit the States.Fist one is the Statue of Liberty.You must be a Grate Guy....by all meanings

My brother you are an inspiration to all. Keep up the fight and the prayers will continue.

Kevin, if you ever feel you're not worthy,

You're wrong.

Feel worthy, man. You're good people, you have a wonderful reputation here and everyone who speaks of you loves you.

Hang tough, man. We're all pullin' for you.

--Wag--

Kevin you are surely worthly, of everything that you recieve! Be it friendship, advise, or just morale support!

Back