Diana 6 month checkup...and now we wait

Dan

Married to HRH Grammy
Donating Member
Registered
Diana had the first of her 6 month follow ups last Thursday. The Endocrinologist had some blood drawn and felt around her neck for anything abnormal. Yesterday we went back for a sonogram and the results of the blood work.

The bloodwork indicated something wasn't quite right and her doc found 3 abnormalities around the lymph nodes on the left side of her neck. The Endocrinologist performed a biopsy on two of them right then and we have to go back on Tuesday for the test on the third.

Good luck on the results, ill make sure to add you guys to my prayers.

Sounds like you have a very good endocrynologist! Prayers to you and Diana.

Thanks guys.

Here endocrinologist has been fantastic!

Yesterday was a bit tough, we were hoping to be done with this.

My heart is with you and I'm hoping everything is okay.

--Wag--

Thank you all so much. I can't tell you how much it means to us to have such a wonderful support network. I wasn't a member of the board when we dealt with this the first time last winter, but I know you all helped Dan then.

We have wonderful doctors who have been extremely thorough and explain everything so well. We'll let you know as soon as we get more info.

and we have the Bash just around the corner to look forward to.

Last edited:
I just saw this thread!

Y'all are both in my prayers. Please, Please let me or Adam know if you need ANYTHING! McKinney is not a far drive.

Thank you all so much. I can't tell you how much it means to us to have such a wonderful support network. I wasn't a member of the board when we dealt with this the first time last winter, but I know you all helped Dan then.

We have wonderful doctors who have been extremely thorough and explain everything so well. We'll let you know as soon as we get more info.

and we have the Bash just around the corner to look forward to.

Still praying Diana, the bash will help ease your mind. Like I told Dan, if you guys need anything, let Juli and I know.

Diana, I'm hoping the news is good...you're in my thoughts and prayers and please keep us posted!!

I'm sorry the news wasnt better. I'll be praying for better results next time. You got my # friends.

Thank you to everyone for the support. :bowdown:

The last time we went through this the doc called the next day with the results (bad news). I don't know if they are going to do that again or wait until our appointment tomorrow. As difficult as it is, no news is good news, but the waiting sucks.

Back