For Kevin (vman1300)

MIPLAYSTATION

Registered
Hey all,its been awhile for me on the org, but I wanted to let you all in on a raffle that we over at easttnriders.com have going on for Kevin, I'm gonna cut and past the thread over here so you all can see what we got going on and if you want in on it just PM me here and I'll send you the info required to enter...

If the mods could pin this it would be a good thing...

So far we have raised $1300.

Here is the thread from ETR..

Ok w/o further ado,I'm gonna name the Raffle of this Mustang LX in the name of Kevin(vman1300) in his fight against cancer,all proceeds will go to Kevin for what ever bill have mounted or for fuel to his treatments or what ever he chooses!!!

Lets do this people,we have come together for many members before and we should extend our hands in helping this victim of cancer!!!

The Item to be Raffled,

Its an Original garage kept 1985 Ford Mustang LX automatic with a 2.3 liter 4 cylender engine Red paint with Red and black interior has a new R134 airconditioning system and brand new tires the car is not perfect but it is way more than good condition (just shy of excellent) and will save someone alot of money if fuel...

The cost of a ticket,

The cost is only $100 and if the reserve has been met than the raffle is a go and all of the proceeds go to Kevin..

The Reserve on the car,

Is "$2500" thats 25 ticket so anything after that will go to Kevin,As you see it won't take much to achive the reserve and make this happen..

My personal Guarantee,

That if the reserve has not been met the money will be returned to each person who had entered and gave there $100 to me promptly unless they choose to give that money straight to Kevin..

The Raffle drawing,

Will be held at the EOSB Oct 25th 2008 at the CRoT following supper!!

To enter,

Just post up that you want a ticket (No PMs)other than pming me your phone # for collection porposes, I want to keep this as public as possible so there are no questions and we will make arrangements to get the raffle ticket to you and collect the money!!

if I missed anything I'm sure it will get answered on this thread!!

I want to keep this a simple as possible so help me out on a good cause!!

011501010201010306200809064f01d9adbbfdd6ab1200a332.jpg

01020401030201160520080906b7ab416e1b9e09aa3a003bbb.jpg

0104010116080103092008090662d1ad1c77a3b353d3008c5e.jpg

0115000102020116122008090672ff9bafd6647ca503006262.jpg

I don't need a Mustang, but I would like to know about a paypal address so I can make a donation.

I don't need a Mustang, but I would like to know about a paypal address so I can make a donation.

I PMed you!!!!!

Thanks all, We are getting real close to the reserve on the car so this is going better than I thought so lets keep this thing rollin!!!!

Hell,get together with a friend and split a ticket,$50. each and maybe by chance you both win sell the car and split it, and if you don't win,you made one man's life a little better,which to me is worth millions...

how will the winner be picked? and where do we have to go to get it if we win

how will the winner be picked? and where do we have to go to get it if we win

It will be raffled of at the end of October in a box of tickets and it will be picked by one of two people,Brad the owner of CRoT or Chris the owner of East Tn Riders..

The car is stored in East Tn (sevier county) and will be at the CRot the night of the drawing,if the person who wins the car is out of state,I will make arrangements to either help the winner get the car shipped(winner pays shipping costs) or sell the car locally and send them the cash from the sale of the car..

Back