Zx-14's taste good...

Lycan

Emerging from slumber...
Donating Member
Registered
Ok so I was thinking last night about how to describe it..shall I talk about how I just pulled up on the guy at the light?
Should I talk about how he tried to rack me out of my lane when we turned on the entrance ramp to I-95?

Nah, let's just savor the moment shall we?

When I looked down to throttle off because I didnt see him in my rearview I had Kayma at about 120, so I turn in my seat and look back, and here he comes hunched over like a snail stuck to the tank, but by that time he knew it was over. He pulled up along side me at about 100, he just nodded his head, gave me the peace sign and went on his merry way continuing Northbound, and over the echoing Godsmack Lyrics in my ears I laughed, and pulled off towards my exit, the only thing better I thought, was if BigRod was to get another piece of him further up 95...what a ride...:whistle:

Ok so I was thinking last night about how to describe it..shall I talk about how I just pulled up on the guy at the light?
Should I talk about how he tried to rack me out of my lane when we turned on the entrance ramp to I-95?

Nah, let's just savor the moment shall we?

When I looked down to throttle off because I didnt see him in my rearview I had Kayma at about 120, so I turn in my seat and look back, and here he comes hunched over like a snail stuck to the tank, but by that time he knew it was over. He pulled up along side me at about 100, he just nodded his head, gave me the peace sign and went on his merry way continuing Northbound, and over the echoing Godsmack Lyrics in my ears I laughed, and pulled off towards my exit, the only thing better I thought, was if BigRod was to get another piece of him further up 95...what a ride...:whistle:

zx14 ain't slow body, i had two of them and there are right there with busa. it all comes to rider with those two bikes or different modifications.

nah...:nono: They're SLOW!! They even get beat by GIRLS on the dragstrip!!

zx14 ain't slow body, i had two of them and there are right there with busa. it all comes to rider with those two bikes or different modifications.

Kill is a kill, who cares.... Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Kill is a kill, who cares.... Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

i am trying to be realistic not becuase i have a busa. i bet you if you had zx14 you would have said i beat a busa!:cheerleader:

i am trying to be realistic not becuase i have a busa. i bet you if you had zx14 you would have said i beat a busa!:cheerleader:

ewwwwwwww, the shear madness of your thinking, how dare you even possibly think that one of us would grace a zx-14 with our presence ????? a kill is a kill is a kill :poke:

ewwwwwwww, the shear madness of your thinking, how dare you even possibly think that one of us would grace a zx-14 with our presence ????? a kill is a kill is a kill :poke:

oh well... what ever make your ego feel better.
i had them all, 3 1st gen. busa, 2 zx12r, 2zx14 and now 08 busa, thay all great bikes and it comes to rider and modification and weight etc...etc... i have beat many busas in my zx14 and got beat by many busas but hey i don't get too excited about it, i just know you don't win it all and you lose some and there are many factors which i mentioned above.

Last edited:
Nice kill!:beerchug:

Just remember no matter what you got there is ALWAYS somebody faster!!

Kill is a kill, who cares.... Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thank ya Vic I think so too:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::beerchug:

Back