I'm floating.

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
I took 2 oxycotton pills cause my leg was hurting. Well, as I was surfing the web they kicked in. Now nothing hurts, at all. I'm listening to my hairmetal on Itunes radio and am drinking a super big gulp. Life is good. You know, today is a great day. LOL I love oxycotton. :rofl:

Yeah, I'm on cloud9. :beerchug:

It's really good stuff, I had it for Kidney Stones. Caution: Don't get to liking it too much I got to that point one day and said enough.

Same here. Back in 06' I almost died from a kidney infection. I wasn't popping the pills, just taking what I needed to. Then it got to the point that 2 were not enough, then 3. When I realized that I was wanting to go above 3 pills per dose, I knew I was headed down a bad path. I switched to HD tylenol and things were good. God was looking after me. He helped me see the addiction about to form. I've seen marrages fall apart over this. My friends wife was consuming up to 25-35 pills per DAY. I feel for those poor souls.

I remember they had me on that after my first wreck. I ended up taking one and drinking half a Bacardi before realizing I was mixing the 2. Nothing bad happened, but my brother was watching, asked if I wanted to go to walmart. I felt NO pain, even after I was so excited I tripped going up the wooden stairs and smacked my badly road rashed knee. Wally world was a fun trip too...

I took 2 oxycotton pills cause my leg was hurting. Well, as I was surfing the web they kicked in. Now nothing hurts, at all. I'm listening to my hairmetal on Itunes radio and am drinking a super big gulp. Life is good. You know, today is a great day. LOL I love oxycotton. :rofl:

Yeah, I'm on cloud9. :beerchug:

Oxycontin is known as hillbilly heroin and is extremely addictive. Please be careful.

Pink Floyd's "Comfortably Numb" comes to mind:

Hello ... hello ... hello
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me.
Is there anyone home?

Come on, now.
I hear you're feeling down.
Well, I can ease your pain,
Get you on your feet again.

Relax ... relax ... relax.
I need some information first.
Just the basic facts:
Can you show me where it hurts?

There is no pain, you are receding.
A distant ship's smoke on the horizon.
You are only coming through in waves.
Your lips move but I cant hear what youre saying.
When I was a child I had a fever.
My hands felt just like two balloons.
Now I got that feeling once again.
I can't explain, you would not understand.
This is not how I am.
I have become comfortably numb.

Ok ... ok ... ok.
Just a little pinprick.
Therell be no more--aaaaaahhhhh!
But you may feel a little sick.

Can you stand up?
I do believe its working ... good.
That'll keep you going for the show.
Come on its time to go.

There is no pain, you are receding.
A distant ships smoke on the horizon.
You are only coming through in waves.
Your lips move but I cant hear what youre saying.
When I was a child I caught a fleeting glimpse,
Out of the corner of my eye.
I turned to look but it was gone.
I cannot put my finger on it now.
The child is grown, the dream is gone.
I have become comfortably numb.

Ah, never mind. No matter what I say people read what they want to read.

For the record I'm not a druggie or popping these pills. Jesus, I'm tempted to stop posting all together.

Last edited:
I had the name wrong. I was taking Oxycodone. Not the cottin stuff or whatever. So flame away for guy taking some pain meds.

Ah, never mind. No matter what I say people read what they want to read.

For the record I'm not a druggie or popping these pills. Jesus, I'm tempted to stop posting all together.

Damn Sam, I didn't take it that way at all. I was razzing you about the pronunciation as if you'd mispelled it after you took them. You said they came on (after) you hit the net right? I've had a Rx for Hydrocodone (Vicodin) for years and when my knee hurts real bad I take some. In the hospital I actually asked them to stop the morphine because I'd rather have a little pain than feel stupid all the time. I couldn't even focus my eyes enough to read a magazine!:rofl:

So anybody want to hook a brother up? I stumped my toe today. It hurts. I need some now. :superman:

Back