Boy beat with hammer on subway. And nobody helps as usual.

OMG, i couldnt even read the whole story. I want to throw up. This is the reason the god daMN ELECTRIC CHAIR SOULD BE IN FULL FORCE IN ALL STATES! wtf IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?
This ass monkey deserves nothing short of a painfull death! My ultimate job would be the guy who gets to execute him by bodily harm. And you would not even have to pay me for my services.
I chaulk this up to the liberal pieces of chit who want to rehabilitate scum like this guy.

And you can bet your ass I'd be the fiirst person stomping on some dinks head on my flight if he started acting up.....

Last edited:
GOD created man..

Samuel Colt made them equal.

Where was the firearm? Click .. bang. Problem solved. No taxpayer expense.

r8

Last edited:
That is why CC is a great thing people do stupid stuff in Texas but they tend to do it with the knowledge that most Texan's are packing so that slows down the stupid people a little bit

GOD I LOVE TEXAS!!!!

yeah if i were there i woulda gotten up and helped. I woulda taken the hammer away and beat his ass with it. This is the kind of thing i think eye for an eye punnishment is appropriate for.

The guy has a criminal history of rape, robbery and narcotics.

Why is this guy even on the street?

I can't understand how those people just watched and did nothing...

The guy has a criminal history of rape, robbery and narcotics.

Why is this guy even on the street?

I can't understand how those people just watched and did nothing...

Charles, you have to really ask yourself this? Look at the justice system! It blows!
Things were much better in the old dayz when if you stole a loaf of bread, they cut your arm off.....
I'll say it again, people only understand PAIN. Most criminals dont think twice cause there is no fear of the consequenses...

We live in a society of where each and everyone of us could possibly witness a very violient crime right in front of our faces, and that will make an impression on you forever. They need to make public violent executions public to put the fear in anyone that even thinks they can get away with something like ths!

Last edited:
In re: "They need to make public violent executions public to put the fear in anyone that even thinks they can get away with something like ths!"

You know, history didn't start with our society. Historically, that used to be the law in a number of places, England included...and it didn't work! All illegal acts, no matter how minor, were deemed to be acts against the State and punishable by death. At a public hanging for some pick pockets, dozens of pockets were picked. Deterrent? Violent public executions are not what civilized people aspire to. This guy was crazy and should definately be locked up for everyone's safety. To execute him, violently, in public is ridiculous and NOT what America is about.

You ask why and if you take psychology, you will learn why its pretty interesting.
But this is nothing new, thats like going back years and years ago when the guy in new york kill that lady and over 30 people watched from a window one is watched from the top of the stairs as this guy stabs her over and over again and rapes her. Yet these eye witnesses did nothing.
Thats the article below

On this Day: NYC Woman Killed as Neighbors Look On

Back