great video song from past

shawnski

Donating Member
Registered
found this video here, brings me a lot of good memories from past,
allan parsons music will never gets old he is a legend. hope you all enjoy too.

- The Raven - The Alan Parsons Project[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
found this video here, brings me a lot of good memories from past,
allan parsons music will never gets old he is a legend. hope you all enjoy too.

- The Raven - The Alan Parsons Project[/url]

another great one gives me chills:

- The Alan Parsons Project - the eagle will rise again[/url]

heh. HUGE Parsons fan here. Great, underrated, INTERESTING tonal poems. High quality recordings, also, used for systems tests by audiophiles the world over.

There's a DVD, "Live in Madrid", of Parsons show. kinda boring - they just play - but still worth a watch or purchase.

Just to add to the intrigue.... Alan Parsons worked as recording engineer at the Beatles Abby Road studio. Assisted in a MAJOR WAY with Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon. I don't know who influenced who, but it's all good. He's had his magic production and mixing in a lot of other stuff also.

Last edited:
heh. HUGE Parsons fan here. Great, underrated, INTERESTING tonal poems. High quality recordings, also, used for systems tests by audiophiles the world over.

There's a DVD, "Live in Madrid", of Parsons show. kinda boring - they just play - but still worth a watch or purchase.

Just to add to the intrigue.... Alan Parsons worked as recording engineer at the Beatles Abby Road studio. Assisted in a MAJOR WAY with Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon. I don't know who influenced who, but it's all good. He's had his magic production and mixing in a lot of other stuff also.

yab.. he is great, i saw him in 95 in concert and last year too live. great concert. i recommend to see him in concert if comes to your area.

Always loved that music. The Tales of Mystery and Imagination CD is one of the best.

--Wag--

Always loved that music. The Tales of Mystery and Imagination CD is one of the best.

--Wag--

i put all their song in favorite list from you tube since i lost alot of their cds somehow.

here is another good one:

- The Alan Parsons Project - The Turn of a Friendly Card[/url]

Dr. Evil: The key to this project is the giant laser, which was invented by the noted Cambridge physicist, Dr. Parsons. So therefore, it is fitting to call it: "The Alan Parsons Project".

[Scott snickers]

Dr. Evil: What?

Scott: The Alan Parsons Project was a progressive rock band from 1982. Why don't you just name it Operation Wang Chung, ass?

3672283_std.jpg

Dr. Evil: The key to this project is the giant laser, which was invented by the noted Cambridge physicist, Dr. Parsons. So therefore, it is fitting to call it: "The Alan Parsons Project".

[Scott snickers]

Dr. Evil: What?

Scott: The Alan Parsons Project was a progressive rock band from 1982. Why don't you just name it Operation Wang Chung, ass?

3672283_std.jpg

yah.. i saw a video on that with dr. evil. vioce,what 's up with that????

he has some great songs. Eye In The Sky

Back