Went to this place called "The Gap"

Ahhhhh, I dont mind starting off my day seeing you do what you do Kevin...like I told you yesterday, you are a man of many skills, a strong and encouraging force to us all.
:thumbsup::bowdown:

well worth the trip. I'm sure you needed some time to clear your head. Sometimes getting away is the best medicine

I wish I lived closer to the Gap. Glad to see your still living life and not letting it take it from you. You are a continued inspiration.

Its an ok road I guess, if you dont mind people taking your picture. :whistle:

Nice ride! Where is the dragon sticker on the car?

Ahhhhh, I dont mind starting off my day seeing you do what you do Kevin...like I told you yesterday, you are a man of many skills, a strong and encouraging force to us all.
:thumbsup::bowdown:

The Force, use it I do.

well worth the trip. I'm sure you needed some time to clear your head. Sometimes getting away is the best medicine

It was nice to get away for a bit.

I wish I lived closer to the Gap. Glad to see your still living life and not letting it take it from you. You are a continued inspiration.

Thanks bro!

Nice looking road...I may have to try to get there sometime :whistle:

Yeah it seems to be a nice place.

Its an ok road I guess, if you dont mind people taking your picture. :whistle:

Lots of people doing that, lol....

One handed TOO!!!!!

Talent I tell ya....

Nice ride! Where is the dragon sticker on the car?

Hummmm, not there, lol.....

I could see an image of you getting your lean on in the car through the turns :laugh:

Nice pics Kevin! Gotta love it when you can make a minor detour through the gap.

Glad you were able to take a break, Kev! Sometimes that can be more beneficial than anything else.

Back