Dodge Challenger Sighting

Dobieman

Registered
I saw one yesterday OMG :drooling3:

ext_bg_06.jpg

That SRT is unbelievable. Saw the orange one in person, but I really want to see the black one ....

The dealership by my house had one, and they are good looking! I tried to convince Diana that should would rather have the Challenger than the bimmer, but she wouldn't budge.

seen a few oranges on cariers seen a silver one at a dealership....whats the performance numbers on those things?

The owner of Big "O" dodge in Greenville took the first one for a test drive a few days ago. He got in a wreck that killed him.

Its kind of ironic as his dad (the former owner) got killed a few years ago test driving a new Harley.

We had one show up at Muncie Dragway and you wont believe this, he entered the "burn out" contest with it... I about asked that he not be allowed to participate.. but hey it was his hot rod... brand spanking new 6.1 liter hemi car roasted the new tires off the back..

I, too, saw one driving down the road in my area for the 1st time. WOW!!

i saw a black one pulling into parking lot of restuarant i was going to eat. it was the v6. everything looked good but i was not impressed with the wheels. just not muscular looking for a muscular car.

Saw one last night at Chili's by the girlfriend's house, WOW! Been shopping for a car that's better on gas but the second I seen that car I thought, "gas prices, schmash prices" So sick looking

Back