As the unofficial "End of Summer", what are your plans today?

HRHDi

Dont Call Me "MeeMaw"
Donating Member
Registered
I know Jules & Doc are sitting out a hurricane - stay safe you two!

But how about the rest of you?

Dan & I are hosting this week's food orgy. Here's the menu:

Oak-smoked Beef Tri-tip roast
Smoked potatoes wrapped in onions and bacon
Smoked jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese and bacon
Fresh steamed green beens
Tomato & Mozzarella salad with fresh basil and balsamic vinegar
Homemade smoked poblano and cheddar bread (not sure if it'll be regular or sourdough)

Blue Bell ice cream for dessert with homemade butterscotch and hot fudge.

My good eating habit are on hiatus today.

YUMMY!!!

We aren't doing a whole heck of a lot today. Adam is at Texas World Speedway for track day. Ian and I are just waking up and are going to be lazy. I may take him to the movies later. Something fun but air conditioned...LoL!

I know that I am ready for some COOLER temps around here.

taken out the JK and family

gunny_rock.JPG

I want a Jeep bad. I found a 49 Willy's Jeep completely restored that is really attractive.

I want a Jeep bad. I found a 49 Willy's Jeep completely restored that is really attractive.

Bought this Stock Rubi 3 months ago right off the show room floor, needless to say Ive done a few mods:thumbsup:. Look me up if ever come out this way Dan and we'll go for a climb.

Today is going to be a nice hot muggy day, its supposed to get up to 90 degrees.
I think i will go on a nice long bike ride.
I live in Minnesota and we wont have to many more nice days before it starts to get cold out an snow on the ground.

I sure the hell am not looking forward to winter.

I wished i lived down south where the weather was warm all year round.

Rode and ate big food yesterday. Been out and did a morning mountain bike ride, now I'm setting here at the comp without a clue what to do next.
Dunno, nice day out. Have to think of something..

Well im at work right now, the wind is still gusting pretty good. Jules is at the house holding down the fort. So far so good.

This is :easy:

Nothing today but will get the bikes ready for nine (9) months of riding weather. :thumbsup:

Nights are getting cooler and the end of hot summer weather is almost behind us. I survived yet again. :cheerleader:

Winter projects include some outside painting and a complete garage light makeover. Just picked up some high output eight (8) foot florescent fixtures along with conduit etc.

The most fun is watching the weather in Ohio and Massachusetts. :poke:

r8

Went for a ride this morning, came up on a road check with 8 state troopers. Got flagged to the side and questioned for about 20 mins . Where was I going? why was I wearing racing gear? Was I going to the ILLEGAL drag race that they had been tipped to and where were they being held? Who me I'm just going to the tit eh I mean strip eh I mean just out riding. Now just watching it rain.:laugh:

I've been working on my deer stand all morning. Built it last year but didn't put a top on it untill today. The bike always come first, but huntin is second thing on my list.

Went for a ride this morning, came up on a road check with 8 state troopers. Got flagged to the side and questioned for about 20 mins . Where was I going? why was I wearing racing gear? Was I going to the ILLEGAL drag race that they had been tipped to and where were they being held? Who me I'm just going to the tit eh I mean strip eh I mean just out riding. Now just watching it rain.:laugh:

That is B.S.

Questioned like a criminal if you ask me.

r8

This is :easy:

Nothing today but will get the bikes ready for nine (9) months of riding weather. :thumbsup:

Nights are getting cooler and the end of hot summer weather is almost behind us. I survived yet again. :cheerleader:

Winter projects include some outside painting and a complete garage light makeover. Just picked up some high output eight (8) foot florescent fixtures along with conduit etc.

The most fun is watching the weather in Ohio and Massachusetts. :poke:

r8

YOU BASTID!!!!!!

Been outside all day. Me and the wife are fencing in a new pasture. Came in cuz it's a little too hot. Head, neck and shoulders are scorched pretty good.

Back