To all my Gulf Coast peeps.....

BlondeOnaBusa

Just call me B.O.B
Registered
Y'all be safe and post up when ya can so we know we are all safe and counted for.
Looks like it's gonna be one heck of a rainy and windy Labor day for some of us!

Patrick is heading to Pensacola and Brittany's mom sent her a plane ticket so she is in Tennessee...y'all be careful down there and enjoy the hurricane parties :beerchug:

I am glad to see Jules posting! I have been thinking about her & Doc.

I now need to go look at the latest forecast, my parents live between Galveston & Houston. Gotta see if I am gonna have houseguests...LoL!

Its raining heavy and pretty strong gusts of wind here, but wish yall in the gulf coast and especially louisiana a safe time.

so far we are doing good, we had a feeder ban come though about an hour ago but we are clear for now. got the generator ready togo (wired it up to my meter can)so when the power goes out all i have to do is fire up the generator and plug it in. Have already been called out twice today to work on our trucks, should be good till this thing blows by :thumbsup:. thank you for all the concern for all of us on the gulf coast. we will keep ya posted as we can.

stay safe everyone. post up when this is over so we will know you are OK. Take some pics if ya get a chance. :laugh: ya know we gotta have them. :)

good luck through all this xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

We are doing well, the wind is still gusting pretty good. I went into work about an hour ago to try to help out with whatever we need to get things back going. Jules is holding down the fort all seems well at least when i left.

It's coming and going here....We got tired of sitting in the house so we went to go see if Bass Pro was open. Saw a few of there people out side....they will open at 2 or either he was giving us the peace sign...we don't know which:laugh:

I am sure I am behind the times here but I just found out that Google Earth has a weather function now with a live track of Gustav.

Back