Well for goodness sakes...

:puke: The should spend more time cleaning out the prison systems instead of promoting gay marriages!

uhm...WTF?!?! thats complete garbage-they shouldnt be allowing ANY inmates to get married IN PRISON-ITS CALLED ***** PRISON!!!! if you're so screwd-up you cant participate in society and abide by the rules-what the he!!? you should have to wait to get out of prison for that. total B.S. imo-but i guess lazy-azz lawmakers got bored n needed something to justify more governement wasting of tax-dollars...

I agree with Big D!

Once you are in prison you lose your "rights" to participate in society. NO PRISON straight or gay should be allowed to marry.

I never understood the thought process of those who marry while in prison. If they are serving a long sentence or life, how can a prisoner possibly contribute anything to a sucessful and healthy relationship? The only positive is the spouse could financially benefit from the "married" status on issues like taxes, auto insurance, and more.

Prison should be just that prison. Not weight lifting, basketball, weddings, cable tv, ect....

I'm all for them getting an education in there to help give them self esteem and prepare for a better future when they get out but luxuries should NEVER be in there.

Back