I live in Milw, and I HATE HARLEYS

BigDiesel

Registered
sweet baby jesus, if I have to be witness to one more grown man dressed up like a stunt-double from "Wild Hogs", sitting on his what-the-he11-ever-it-is kinda Harley WHILE NOT MOVING, revving the engine like all that noise will somehow makes his tiny p****r bigger-I'm goin to run them over with my truck.

sorry...but for those here that actually own a harley-You arent stuck with 90% of them for FOUR DAYS STRAIGHT, and all their retard-a$$ owners who think they're the coolest thing ever cuz they bought bike with a badge on it...whooopteefriggindoo!! I think I've witnessed ever ridiculous poser who owns a Harley in the past few days...either on their bike, or gawking at someone elses.

Having love for your own bike is one thing...but when its PROVEN that the manufacturer uses DECADES-old technology and inferior parts ( i oughta know, I used to machine some of'em...tolerances where about as tight as Richard Simmons'....well, u get the idea), parts fall off WHILE people are riding them, and every other manufacturer has models with MORE power, MORE comfort, BETTER fuel economy....do I even need to keep going????

PLEASE Harley-owners *n friends of Harley owners*, I beg you-stop trying to get everyone's attention at EVERY single stoplight with you ridiculous pipes, or your pathetic attempt at a burnout...if you're that hard-up for social acceptance, join one of those suicide cults, and save us all from having to deal with this MESS in my city, in another 5 years-becuz i might actually go bananas next time and blow up the Miller factory just so they wont have any beer for the next festival:bomb:

There's a bar up the hiway from my house and they congregate there sometimes. And through the evening I hear the motors revving over and over, then they go roaring drunkenly off up the hiway in both directions, winding the straight pipes as hard as they'll go (some make some pretty funny popping and general poor running noises:laugh:). Then, when they think the're far enough away from the bar that the effect is no longer needed, they'll slow down and go on at a normal speed, returning to consentrating on their frown.
It's the frown and the "tough guy" act when so many of them can barely ride (they prove this point at every intersection and corner) that makes me :rofl: the most.
I'd honestly love to have a new Electra Glide, but I don't think i could ever handle being around Harley riders.

Last edited:
We have board members that own and ride harleys, so don't group the whole " harley" community together. I agree with the bullshiot of revving the engine at every freaking stop light and stop sign, but don't group our brothers into these penis envy pieces of shiot. :poke:

I :rofl: when I'm driving and I see a couple of em race and "get on it"...it's like sailboat racing :lol:

They build the worst V-twin out there. I could go on but a few members have them and don't want to offend.

Last edited:
Get your Busa out. Strap that beautiful lady of yours:bowdown: on the back and show them what penis envy is all about!:laugh:

There's a bar up the hiway from my house and they congregate there sometimes. And through the evening I hear the motors revving over and over, then they go roaring drunkenly off up the hiway in both directions, winding the straight pipes as hard as they'll go (some make some pretty funny popping and general poor running noises:laugh:). Then, when they think the're far enough away from the bar that the effect is no longer needed, they'll slow down and go on at a normal speed, returning to consentrating on their frown.
It's the frown and the "tough guy" act when so many of them can barely ride (they prove this point at every intersection and corner) that makes me :rofl: the most.
I'd honestly love to have a new Electra Glide, but I don't think i could ever handle being around Harley riders.

That kind of reminds me of some sport bikers leaving the motorcycle resort at Deals Gap. :laugh:

Brother.. You know that somewhere deep down inside you'd like to swing a leg over a harley.. :whistle:

you got me, bro-I'd LOVE to swing my leg over a Hog.....better yet, I'd like to swing BOTH legs over the bike, so I can DROPKICK the owner in the teeth!:laugh:

**THIS THREAD IS NOT MEANT 4 Busa-owners WHO ALSO OWN HARLEYS**
but if you sell that Busa first....

yea, you're retarded too:laugh:

HolyHillApril08 0131.JPG

tha bike pictured above was sitting for no more than 5 minutes, when it started smoking n drippin oil-quality worksmanship indeed:bowdown:

I can't say that I share your dislike for, or opinion of Harleys. However, brother, I feel your pain.

The REAL bikers, guys and gals who respect riding on two wheels dont go to these events. Well, except for maybe a good laugh. I been a harley rider all my life. No posing here. I feel for the people who live in these towns who host the big ralleys. Yeah my harleys have loud pipes. wakes up the cagers! But all those newbie riders who sit and rev and make noise amongst their own kind are just fools. I always tell them, "yeah like we never heard a harley before". This weekend is an event call Easyriders Rodeo in my part of Ohio with about 50,000 bikes riding around. I go the OTHER way. these posers and newbies are just down right DANGEROUS! I can see why you are upset, but i must say, its just NOT the harley riders. though they are the most prevelant! Thank the stars you dont live in Daytona! You only have to put up with that rally every 5 years! Ride safe, ride Well.
.02:poke:

Close your eyes . . . relax, and think of cherohala skyway on 9/25. The cure is a trip to the fall bash. Is your right hand twitching yet? All is well.

Back