Salt Lake City Utah

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
Wifey and I arrived in Tooele Ut for the track weekend around lunch time today. That gave us a 1/2 day to see some sights today. We went to the Copper mine. Everything is done on a gigantic scale there.

Coppermine_pano.jpg

IMG_0882.jpg

IMG_0920.jpg

IMG_0905.jpg

IMG_0884.jpg

Wow, that is a huge hole! Will you be taking on board video of the track?
Posted via Mobile Device

Hey, bro...glad to hear you've made it that far safely.

Be sure to tell the crew that the rest of us are envious. Especially tell Lamb that Scar sends his best from SD.

Have fun, and send tons of pix so we can live vicariously through you!

Scar

glad to hear you made it safe and sound...great pics, glad they let you in this year :thumbsup: look forward to seeing more updates

gotta love those tires... I hauled them from Columbia SC (Michelin) to the Mines out in AZ.. those trucks and shovels are amazing large! My 18 wheeler looked like a tonka toy next to the trucks..

Looks like you had a blast!

Hey, bro...glad to hear you've made it that far safely.

Be sure to tell the crew that the rest of us are envious. Especially tell Lamb that Scar sends his best from SD.

Have fun, and send tons of pix so we can live vicariously through you!

Scar

Will do. Since semi couldn't make it this year, wifey has been drafted as the official .oRg photographer for the event :laugh:

glad to hear you made it safe and sound...great pics, glad they let you in this year :thumbsup: look forward to seeing more updates

We showed up in the SUV this year. I don't understand why bikes aren't allowed in. Its paved all the way from the gate to the visitor center. I have a little something for you from the mine.

gotta love those tires... I hauled them from Columbia SC (Michelin) to the Mines out in AZ.. those trucks and shovels are amazing large! My 18 wheeler looked like a tonka toy next to the trucks..

Looks like you had a blast!

I was hoping the pic with the semi and the pickup truck would give some scale to it, but it still doesn't give you a good feeling for their size.

My little brother is a mechanic on those monstrous machines.

I can't imagine anything of that magnitude becoming commonplace in your world, but I'm sure, like everything, it would. Case in point...I'm sitting here typing and as the sun rises, I can see the open ocean and a breathtaking view...but do I sit here in awe? No.

But I digress.

:whistle:

Again, have a great time, enjoy yourself, and above all, be safe!

Hey, Guns...Lamb tells me Vinny didn't do it this year.

:confused2:

Damn sad I won't be joining y'all this year. Hope you have fun and looking forward to those vids again!

--Wag--

Vinny's back from Iraq, but couldn't make it. Wag, where are you?

Couldn't swing the cash for this trip. With any luck, we'll be able to do Barber with y'all next year. We're crossing our fingers!

--Wag--

Back