Scar visits Sacramento (again)

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Hey, SacTown brothers...

I'm going to be in Sac from Friday, September 12 through Sunday, September 14. The company I work for is the title sponsor for an Exotic Animal show at the downtown convention center, so it'll be a busy time, but I'm confident I'll need a break from all of that by the end of each day.

I'll probably be available for something something either evening. :beerchug:

Anyone going to be around?

RSVP here or by PM.

See you there!

It's a bit of a drive but... no, Sarah would kill me, sorry

Oh yeah? I can see how she might be a little surprised by your prolonged absence. But death :rofl: seems a rather severe punishment.

:laugh:

Sac is a great town, Jeff...don't know if you've ever been there before, but it's definitely no slouchy place.

:moon:

:whistle:

Yeah, been there, and death may seem severe... but I do have life insurance...

It only tempts her more :laugh:

:rofl: OK, Adam; busted... Ya callz 'em as ya seez 'em.

Yes, I know...and if I was charging for it, I'd be filthy rich (not just filthy minded)! Very one-dimensional, I know.

:moon: <= This one's for you Seattle guys... :laugh:

:moon: right back at you!

Was looking at work schedule and that is not a weekend I can do... So no point in harassing Sarah... I live on :laugh:

:moon: right back at you!

Was looking at work schedule and that is not a weekend I can do... So no point in harassing Sarah... I live on :laugh:

I look at the map hanging on the wall behind my desk and see that it's probably about 10 hours riding for you, as well.

It's 500 miles from the door of my house to the convention center in Sacramento. Mapquest says it's 10 hours, but I think (on a 'busa) it's more like 20 minutes.

:laugh:

So, your decision allows you to 'die another day'. :please:

This thread totally took the wrong exit of the information highway!

Are there any Sacramento guys who are available that weekend?

:rofl::poke::rofl:

Scar i should be around that weekend im about 2o miles east of sacto in El Dorado Hills

i take it your coming up on the busa? head this way after work and we can ride over to a place here and get a burger :beerchug:

Scar i should be around that weekend im about 2o miles east of sacto in El Dorado Hills

i take it your coming up on the busa? head this way after work and we can ride over to a place here and get a burger :beerchug:

Ozz...no, unfortunately, I'm coming by plane. Way too bad for me.

I'll still avail myself to you, though, for whatever. If it's a burger in ElDo Hills, then I'm down. I have GPS on my phones, so all I'll require is an address and a time.

Anyone else you can think of? I know John (Greyrocket) would be interested. I'd like to get Kento, but understand he's north about an hour (5 minutes on the 'busa).

Soo...we've got a couple of weeks to put together whatever; much appreciate your reply.

In fact, maybe I will come up on the bike. I'll check into the feasibility of that...

Back