Laid Off

phierce

Registered
Just got the call....
I'm laid off after 10 years. WTF?

Could be the best thing to happen to me in a while.
Time to get back to school and finish my degree :laugh:

Latah..

I know where you can get a great job!:laugh:

How do you like HOT weather?

(hint: check my LOCATION)

Last edited:
Get that degree.

Sorry to hear this news. Did you get any kind of severance? ???

:welcome: He he... Yeah, It's not too bad... Yesterday I made Banana Bread, then cooked Spaghetti for dinner. Today I went shopping, had lunch with some working friends (poor Bastards) and am now watching weaponology while farting round on the internet and doing laundry. So far being unemployed is pretty damn nice. :thumbsup:

School does sounds pretty nice though, I've been thinking about it as well. Go back get another degree, and add to my skill set. There's several good schools in the area and I can think of a lot of worse ways to spend my days then on campus surrounded by hotties (young intelligent, and curious Hotties at that) and expanding my horizons. :beerchug:

:welcome: He he... Yeah, It's not too bad... Yesterday I made Banana Bread, then cooked Spaghetti for dinner. Today I went shopping, had lunch with some working friends (poor Bastards) and am now watching weaponology while farting round on the internet and doing laundry. So far being unemployed is pretty damn nice. :thumbsup:
Don't make it sound so good Rev. :laugh:

Scar, No severance at all. I was lucky they didn't ask for my laptop back.

Good thing I have some $$$$ put away. That should buy me some time to take some classes.
Now.............What do i want to do for a living?
I think I'm done with Project Management:banghead:

Ouch man. they've been laying off left and right at my job. I'm suprised it hasn't been me getting the boot yet.

Sorry to hear about your job. No such thing as job security now days. Hope you find it true that when one door closes, another door opens with a better situation for you.:thumbsup:

Well you have some time to ride now!

But thats not the best way for it to happen!

I am 38 Years Old, and Today was my First Day on the Job doing the Same thing I was doing Yesterday without the Seniority .............:confused:

Welcome to the life of a bum. Sam and I have been doing it for years. :beerchug:

Heck, I haven't worked since the 21 st. Guess Thursday perhaps.

r8

Back