Finally made it back - Thanks Professor

Powers739

Donating Member
Registered
Well,
Big thanks to Professor and the rest of the team. I finally got my user name back and in working order and will be fully reinstated with all the statisic in the near future.

I really appreciate the assitance getting me back up and running. It was my fault that my stuff was current and had email problems.

Thanks again to the whole H.ORG team.
Ted...

Well,
Big thanks to Professor and the rest of the team. I finally got my user name back and in working order and will be fully reinstated with all the statisic in the near future.

I really appreciate the assitance getting me back up and running. It was my fault that my stuff was current and had email problems.

Thanks again to the whole H.ORG team.
Ted...
Well do we know you!:poke:

John, it's me... don't tell me your CRS is acting up, usually happens with AGE...

Can't remember what CRS means... Can't Remember Stuff!

:poke:
(the guy that's always a smart arse to you)

DSC00293.jpg

Ok, tomorrow when I get a little time I will write another intro and include a better picture...

Gee, you go away for a little while and the whole world changes around you...

The only thing constant is change... (and tax)

Ok, tomorrow when I get a little time I will write another intro and include a better picture...

Gee, you go away for a little while and the whole world changes around you...

The only thing constant is change... (and tax)
you got that right but at least you got the best color and year all at the same time.. :)

Glad to see you again brother, you dont have the alias turdmember do you? :laugh:

:welcome: Glad to have you! Stick around for a while 'cause there's lots of good people and info here. :laugh:

Hey Ted, your face looks really sweet in that pic, O, thats not you, she is lookin good buddy. :)

Hope all is well with you. When ya getting married? or did ya already and i missed it? If ya did, you didnt post any pics. :(

Hey Ted, your face looks really sweet in that pic, O, thats not you, she is lookin good buddy. :)

Hope all is well with you. When ya getting married? or did ya already and i missed it? If ya did, you didnt post any pics. :(

Heading down to FL in one week. Getting married Sept. 6th, then off to Alaska (inner passage cruise) for another week, then moving more stuff to NC...

Come on over, the beach is fine (but the roads are straight)...

Back