Dang man!...it's been a while...

Where you been hiding? I need you to run some updated suspension calculations since I went +1" in the rear.:rofl:

Last edited:
Where you been hiding? I need you to run some updated suspension calculations since I went +1" in the rear.:rofl:

55 hours a week of programming and 3d mill machinig is where i've been...oh...and building a band...been practicing...a lot.

watch that 1" rise in the rear...reduced rake and trail...quick, sharp responsive turns ins are sweet but can fold up on ya in a heartbeat if ya get just a tad to tight...with not much warning....at all.

Recomendations?: back off your compression damping and spring preload justa tad..to take advantage of the lil extra travel afforded by the higher ride hiegth and to squat into proper rake and trail through the tight turn ins (as mentioned above).

L8R, Bill. :cool:

55 hours a week of programming and 3d mill machinig is where i've been...oh...and building a band...been practicing...a lot.

watch that 1" rise in the rear...reduced rake and trail...quick, sharp responsive turns ins are sweet but can fold up on ya in a heartbeat if ya get just a tad to tight...with not much warning....at all.

Recomendations?: back off your compression damping and spring preload justa tad..to take advantage of the lil extra travel afforded by the higher ride hiegth and to squat into proper rake and trail through the tight turn ins (as mentioned above).

L8R, Bill. :cool:

I was just kidding, but cool! Thanks! I'll give it a shot.

Good to see you posting, Bill. You aren't TurdMember, are you :rofl:. I backed off the preload my rear shock off with the same thoughts as you...on more than one issue, we think alike :beerchug:

Back