How Fast Can You Change Your Oil

Techbiker

Registered
4 hours and a 12 pack:thumbsup:

I'm work at Olympic pace :laugh:

image0001.jpg

I'm done....wanna see me do it again ????....... :oldcool:

Actually, I take my time and I won't change the oil with anyone around to distract me so I don't do something stupid like forget to torque the drain plug bolt or tighten the oil filter to spec. or put oil back in. After a 12 pack I would probably put oil wher the blinker fluid goes. :whistle:

Actually, I take my time and I won't change the oil with anyone around to distract me so I don't do something stupid like forget to torque the drain plug bolt or tighten the oil filter to spec. or put oil back in. After a 12 pack I would probably put oil wher the blinker fluid goes. :whistle:

I second that !!:whistle:

Oil in the Blinker fluid ? That could cause "metric slip".

Not really. You'd get the "metric slip" if you put oil in the flux capacitor. And you'd tear up your muffler bearings as well.

About 45 mins on my K8 and that includes loosening the lower cooler bracket to get the filter out becuase of my R77 pipe.

If a person doesn't have a torque wrench, why can't you just make a mark on the nut and the pan and realign the marks?

on HD's I usualy take 10 min to do a oil change, but 20 min goin over the bike.

full fairing bikes around 15 min to drian the oil and 20 min going over the bike..

not bad 49.99 get a oil and filter change and complete inspection. As well as simple adjustments like throtle and clutch cable and clean and wax the chain.

I have an "easy to do" Gen 1 and I've done it enough times now the actual fairing off/on, filter off/on, drain plug torquing takes about 30 minutes. Bout an hour to an hour 15 counting drain time.
That is, if I skip the 12 pack.

haha. u look like me. before i put the M4 system on, an oil change took me like 30 mins max, and that was me taking my sweet ass time. now i got this M4 header, there is no way i can take the filter off without removing the lower oil cooler line. talk about ****ty. so now it takes be a good hour.

I have an "easy to do" Gen 1 and I've done it enough times now the actual fairing off/on, filter off/on, drain plug torquing takes about 30 minutes. Bout an hour to an hour 15 counting drain time.
That is, if I skip the 12 pack.

how much oil you put on that thing!!:laugh:

Back