Bigfoot really found!

Almost didn't see him standing there by the wood porch posts!!! Dang those things know how to blend in don't they??? That's why you never see them in the woods....:laugh::rofl:

ROFLMAO...

He looks so friendly, too...not like that agro-quatch on the Slim Jim commercial (or whatever, I don't watch TV). That guy needs some counseling, a hair cut, (probably some orthodonture), and some serious Western Meds.

So...is that the 2-year-old you want to trade Rev for his 'busa?

:laugh:

Last edited:
No, I know what happened to the ag-quatch in your pic, seriously.

He stood around so long waiting for someone to discover him, that he actually petrified. You know how some people spontaneously combust, right?

Well, it could happen! Spontaneous Petrification! I'm sure I read about it in the American Journal of Medicine. I think that's what happened to Granny from the Beaver-ly Hillbillies. (Yeah...that's the ticket.)

Not sure why he was holding a flower... Maybe his date took too long...

And yeah, that's the two year old I am trading for a Busa :laugh:

Not sure why he was holding a flower... Maybe his date took too long...

And yeah, that's the two year old I am trading for a Busa :laugh:

His date took took too long and he died of old age waiting. :rofl: What a tool.

Cutie. I'm sure the 'busa probably eats more, though.

:laugh:

Nice.

Hey, I meant to ask...is your friend wearing a canvas / desert camouflage kilt?

Very curious.

What a statement!

Hey, I meant to ask...is your friend wearing a canvas / desert camouflage kilt?

Very curious.

What a statement!
That is sarah's brother Jason. Wearing a Utility kilt. He has a couple of them. I believe that one is just a plain brown one.

He rocks em whenever he can.

Cool on him. Both of mine are boring tartan plaid.

Commando...even though no one asked.

Please tell him I said ROCK ON!

Will do, he is riding out here from Eastern Oregon as I type. On his 07 softtail. We may sneak out for a ride this weekend. Don't tell busawife though :whistle:

He usually rocks it Commando as well... I have a pic from our camping trip of him over the fire with that kilt on... Jason's nuts on an open fire...

Was taken same day as the bigfoot pic

Now I need to go find it and add it to my gallery for you :laugh:

I have been putting pics in there too... on a side not... now back on topic :rofl:

I usually wear mine to more formal events (not funerals, mind you).

One is wool, over the knee (good for the fall and winter functions), the other is heavily pleated, above the knee, and cotton. Better for summer and maximum exposure.

I'll have to see if I can dig up a pic to share.

At one wedding, a friend of mine said...'you're the only one who can show up to a wedding and have out-dressed the bride'. Of course, I took that as the supreme compliment.

I always wear combat boots with it...a pleated starchy-white tux shirt and a black silk bow tie. Frankly, it's hawt.

We laughed screaming effing tears over that. :moon:

Last edited:
I usually wear mine to more formal events (not funerals, mind you).

One is wool, over the knee (good for the fall and winter functions), the other is heavily pleated, above the knee, and cotton. Better for summer and maximum exposure.

I'll have to see if I can dig up a pic to share.

At one wedding, a friend of mine said...'you're the only one who can show up to a wedding and have out-dressed the bride'. I always wear combat boots with it...a pleated tux shirt and a silk bow tie. Frankly, it's hawt.

We laughed screaming effing tears over that. :moon:

When you make it up this way again we will have to try and get him to come out this way. Maybe I will get one... :poke: although I don't have the same :moon: and legs as you guys, don't know if I could pull it off :rofl:

When you make it up this way again we will have to try and get him to come out this way. Maybe I will get one... :poke: although I don't have the same :moon: and legs as you guys, don't know if I could pull it off :rofl:

You could. It's all in how you carry yourself, and I don't see that being an issue with you.

Pull a Nike and just do it!

Back