Got Harley? Come on now, you can admit it...

Lycan

Emerging from slumber...
Donating Member
Registered
Ok flame away if you will...

But, many of us ride Harley's because we appreciate the best of both worlds. I know that sometimes I come across some awesome deals on stuff, and it would be nice to know who to pass the info on to...so if you're not ashamed chime in and maybe I can hook a few peeps up with stuff for their other obsessions.. ok now you can all flame away.

My Name is Lycan and I also ride a 2004 Harley Road King:whistle:

:ban: :drinka: :poke:

okay.... I'm all done

But really, ride what you want, just do it safe.

I will still :poke: for ridin the hog

Okay, as my signature says I have a Harley, I use it for two up long trips. it has about 50,000 miles on it now. We have been to Sturgis and the Dragon on it, was a bit heavy for the Dragon, two up, but still a great ride. Hope to set the Busa up better for two up riding, then maybe. Tough to match the comfort of the Ultra though.

Hi my name is Firedog and I ride a Harley.
1992 Customized Bagger. FLHTC.

:thumbsup:
Oh yes I cpome across some really great deals aslo.
Don't forget the 105th in 2 weeks. If you come hit me up I am here in Milwacky

Last edited:
Every once in awhile I trade one of my friends my busa for his softtail night train for a day or two.

This is it parked at the Peoria TT races last weekend. Had fun but the busa is definitely much more comfortable on long rides.

ntpeoria08.jpg

Every once in awhile I trade one of my friends my busa for his softtail night train for a day or two.

This is it parked at the Peoria TT races last weekend. Had fun but the busa is definitely much more comfortable on long rides.

Softails are one of THE worst riding harleys for comfort 1.5" of suspension travel does not work fo rme
:thumbsup:

BMW 53k miles.. SMMOOOTH :thumbsup:

Like 'em all just ride safe..

Last edited:
Um, wow...OK, I ride a Harley Street Glide and I have 2 Yamahas. No 'Busa yet, but that day will come. Can we still be friends - :please: ?

Um, wow...OK, I ride a Harley Street Glide and I have 2 Yamahas. No 'Busa yet, but that day will come. Can we still be friends - :please: ?

Yes we can. Like DR1300R said.
Motorcycle Enthusiast.
Ride to live Live to ride.
Does not say what to ride, just ride

Lycan, my brutha !!!!

No Harley yet bro, but I have been looking at them for some time now.. I really like the V-Rod in all black... :beerchug:

Back