What happened to the pinned "Need Donation..." Thread the cap put up before?

Leo

Donating Member
Registered
Just wondering What happened to the pinned "Need Donation..." Thread the cap put up before? He had some shirt packages etc. that were going to be sent out based on donation level...

Anybody know?

Just wondering What happened to the pinned "Need Donation..." Thread the cap put up before? He had some shirt packages etc. that were going to be sent out based on donation level...

Anybody know?

It was a limited time deal. Cap does not like taking donations. He wants this to be totally free to us.

It was a limited time deal. Cap does not like taking donations. He wants this to be totally free to us.

I know how the cap feels about donations :rofl: I was just wondering what the status of the goods was, as I was one who donated a little something something :laugh:

Sorry thought you wanted to know where to send your love for this family.
My Bad:spank:<---- ME

Anybody know?

The stuff will be coming out soon....

Three cheers to the Cap!!!

Yipp Yipp Hoooraaaayyyy!!! :beerchug:

:cheerleader:

I'm dying to see the awesome stuff too, but as many people as tossed in it may take a while. Give em some time to get it organized. :beerchug:

I am a patient man :o) its only been 3 months now... Just want to give a light nudge now and then so that it keeps the ball rolling :beerchug: :cheerleader:

I'm hardly worried about it for myself. I'd just as soon Cap spend the cash on the board rather than send me stuff!

--Wag--

Don't get me wrong, I'm not worried about it, and it's not about getting something for a donation as I am glad to give to this board without the expectation of receiving anything back... I guess I just got my hopes up on seeing the wonderful bling the cap offered up.

I will drop the issue :moon:

I'm hardly worried about it for myself. I'd just as soon Cap spend the cash on the board rather than send me stuff!

--Wag--

Don't get me wrong, I'm not worried about it, and it's not about getting something for a donation as I am glad to give to this board without the expectation of receiving anything back... I guess I just got my hopes up on seeing the wonderful bling the cap offered up.

I will drop the issue :moon:

Back