Seattle Trip

jefferycarman

Lost and confused
Donating Member
Registered
Made it to Seattle for the get together. busawife and I decided to ride up cause there wasn't much rain forecast :whistle:. Got a chance to meet some of the West Coast brethren. We really enjoyed the chance, and thanks for letting us Oregon folks come to the party. If you are ever in our nieghborhood give us a ring.

And here is some pics

We stopped at Fort Lewis on the way up

DSCN1157.jpg

This was the first guns we saw on the weekend

DSCN1159.jpg

Last edited:
busawife and I got there a bit early so we could hit the town. Here she be at the Space Needle

DSCN1172.jpg

The Interpretive Dance Lady, she was not with the band, just out expressing herself through the art of dance

DSCN1176.jpg

and the Experience Music Project

DSCN1185.jpg

Then after our wanderings it was off to dinner.

The Bluewater Bistro... we didn't stay long... Reviews of service are not good. The service was not what it used to be, from what I understand. Revlis got the vibe coming in the door. He was spot on. So we left and found another place... where we got barely better service... But still had a great time.

DSCN1222.jpg

Got the gang together at the end of the night

DSCN1229.jpg

Bike Pics, Blue and Silver 04 courtesy of Wingding - Blue and gold 08 courtesy of busawife (she let me ride it up)

DSCN1234.jpg

Last edited:
After dinner we left for home, no pics. Left Seattle around 9:45 and headed for Portland. Made it home around 1am-ish. Got a bit cold and the thunder and lightning made us slow up a few times. Beautiful ride none the less. busawife survived so I must have done it right.

Oh and I have a partial pic of the moon.... Although Scar would have to approve that first :rofl:

Last edited:
Great Pics. What a way to spend time together.
Keep them coming

Hey it was nice meeting you all. I've got a pic or two to upload but left them at home. Let's do it again sometime. Scar ur a funny dude! :beerchug:

Hey it was nice meeting you all. I've got a pic or two to upload but left them at home. Let's do it again sometime. Scar ur a funny dude! :beerchug:
Great to actually put some faces to screen names. Was an absolute blast.

And Scar... yeah... I'll give him marks for the funny.

We got tickets to the gun show...although this isn't as good of a picture of the gun show, Scar has the better one, I think...

DSCN1230.jpg

And, just in case you don't know what I am talking about, let me blow up the picture for you...

DSCN1230-1.jpg

Oh yeah...:thumbsup::drooling3:

Great to actually put some faces to screen names. Was an absolute blast.

And Scar... yeah... I'll give him marks for the funny.

Well, allllrrrighty then... I got two votes for 'funny'...not sure exactly where to go with that :laugh: , so, well...

Here are a few pix I got using Kelly's camera. I, like a fool, left mine elsewhere.

This is Adam (wingding). As I recall, he was checking the phone pix to ensure he'd deleted all the ones he'd snapped for Craig's List before handing it over to me for inspection...

Adam-(WingDing).gif

Pam (Mrs. Revlis), across from Keith (the adoring hubby)...

Pam-(Mrs.-Revlis).gif

Finally, Sarah, (BusaWife) and adoring hubby #2, Jeffery Carman (jefferycarman)...

What a great time, all. Thanks again for everything.

PS. I'm still considering moving my white busa up to Seattle so I have something (which I own) to ride while I'm there. Hm...rumination...

Scar

Sarah-(BusaWife)-and-JefferyCarman.gif

Last edited:
Back