New Site Issues

omslaw

Michelle owns my Busa
Staff member
Administrator
Please use this thread to post up any issues you see with the new site. We'll check it often and do our best to fix whatever comes up.

Thanks!

--Omar

we promise to keep you updated on any issues... :rofl:

Great work BTW Omar, I know your efforts can not be quantified by hours or effort... Super job on a one of a kind change over..!!!

Definetly two thumbs up on the job that everyone involved has done.:thumbsup:

Can you hook a brother up with more than 4 emoticons per post ?

love the new site by the way

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Not sure if it is an issue or just me not knowing how to use it but when trying to do a quick post I am unable to type in the Text box :banghead:

Because of the sophistication of data injections of spam into forums we went ahead and made it where you have to click a button to post a quick reply. This is in the bottom right corner of the screen.

Just click the button in the image shown and it opens the quick reply right up.

quick.gif

Because of the sophistication of data injections of spam into forums we went ahead and made it where you have to click a button to post a quick reply. This is in the bottom right corner of the screen.

Just click the button in the image shown and it opens the quick reply right up.

Thanks Cap :thumbsup:

Do the avatars need to be this small? How are the girls suppose to see my handsome mug? I need all the pixels I can get! lol hahahaha

In the chat room when we PM we can see that it went through. Everyone Wants Omar to get on that.:rofl: OH and Lycan wants a fart Sound FX

PM address book all gone.

Start over?

r8

John,

I don't think it was possible to import those because of the way it uses contact/friends etc. We were pretty thankful the pms were able to be moved.

Rick

When writing a quick post is there any way to use the smilies (without opening up the whole "post reply")

Thank goodness I have some of my favorites ones memorized and can just type them out...

:smileyexhibit: :banana:

+1000 on that.

I am wondering if we are unable to use the smilies in the quick reply to keep the hoing down?? Maybe if you have to actually open up the new window it won't be so tempting to ho???

hee hee hee

Last edited by a moderator:
Back