Welcome to the new oRg home

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome all to the new home of Hayabusa.org

Take a look and check out the new features and tools that you have to use. Our goal has been to provide you all with a place that you can continue to build relationships. We took a huge step in the past week and we have been working to make the site where we can accept new growth and continue to provide services to you all.

Let me start by telling you that Omslaw drove this solution and he absolutely went above and beyond in making the switch over. Countless hours prepping for this over the past year have been performed to allow us to make this move in 5 days.

There is not a magic tool that can run to move the data from one type of board to the other and Omar made it happen. Not only did he move it but he moved the largest know Ikonboard in existance over.....

We have learned alot over the years and we tried to implement those things in this new site.

We now have integrated systems meaning one username and password and you have access to the forum, an information portal, a picture gallery, classified ads and also a new integrated chat. We are in the process of setting up a WAP portal for your phones to access the site too.

We know that there are differences in the way you used to use the site and what we have put in front of you today. Please be open minded and tour around and make sure you ask questions.

We will open a thread for changes or bugs that need to be made so please post there if you have something that needs attention.

At the end of all of this we think that we are close to what the community needs and we will be able to grow and offer better solutions as we go....

I want to thank you all for being patient with the downtime and hope that we produced a solution that you all like.....

Special thanks to the Admins and Mods that helped us plan, prepare, transition and test the move......

Let me know your thoughts...

cap

Glad that everything went well! And it great to see the board back up! Ive been bored just watching movies at work all week! :bowdown:

From what I've seen so far the new site looks great, can't wait to play around with it. The site that is.:whistle:

Last edited:
Good to have the org back online. Looks GREAT! Like the others, I am just starting to navigate through it all.

Takes some getting used to. Will poke around and get acquainted with new layout. Looks good so far. :cheerleader:

I like everything I see! But,..........PLEASE,...........PROMISE me that you will never take my "addiction" away again!:please:

Wow, still finding my way around, Looks good. Looking forward to the wap conversion!!!

The site is lookin' good Cap!!

Thanks to everyone who worked so hard to get us updated and improved- I can quit going into withdrawals now!!!!!:cheerleader:

I like everything I see! But,..........PLEASE,...........PROMISE me that you will never take my "addiction" away again!

AMEN!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back