Gap Guru's

SAMBUSA

TATTOO'D WHITE TRASH
Donating Member
Registered
I've heard that open exhaust at the Gap is not acceptable with the LEO's. This true? Am I gonna need to change up my pipes?

The THP hasn't been as anal this year as they were last fall, at least from what I've been told. I go during the week so I don't have to put up with the THP. I don't know if they'll hassle you for your exhaust, but I'd make sure your bike is legal as possible and you've got your stuff like registration, proof of insurance, and crap like that.

I haven't heard of anyone being bothered for pipes...they haven't bothered me.  The big thing with THP seems to be tag display.

Tag is vertical on swingarm.
dunno.gif

They like horizontal at the rear of the bike, however, I haven't heard much about this kind of harrassment this year.  The tickets seem to be for speeding more than 10MPH over the limit.

There is a lot of interesting reading at www.tailofthedragon.com

They like horizontal at the rear of the bike, however, I haven't heard much about this kind of harrassment this year.  The tickets seem to be for speeding more than 10MPH over the limit.

There is a lot of interesting reading at www.tailofthedragon.com
How could they ticket you for tag display if it's legal in my state?
I dunno, but last year they were using tag display as an excuse to pull people over to check everything else like license, insurance, and registration
sad.gif

Ya I think your right about it depending on your own state. Same reason ohio cant make me put a plate on the frt. of my truck when im driving through

The Leo's have nothing else to do , & the state of TN needs your $$$ to support illegals medicial and housing needs..

Back