Cobra Kit Car

Scipione420

Registered
So for the last few months ive been working on a kit car from Factory Five Racing. Ive put well over 200 hrs into the body itself. Got to roll it out today and look at it outside for the first time. When i picked this car up it was just the frame and body. The body was made by a boat company so the fiberglass mold was shitty. I am very happy with the way the car came out, the body work is flat and the paint looks like glass....

2763061435_c3a039d484.jpg

2763068437_5cfc2d828a.jpg

I have always wanted to build one of those. What engine did you use? 5.0 or did you go 429?

that's awesome! I ordered their pamphlet a while back and was drooling!! now post some video on youtube for us!!!

That is my husband's dream car!!! I ordered the CD and info from Factory Five Racing and he mulled over it for the longest time. One day I hope he can get one...

...'til then, I cannot let him see this thread. I hate seeing a grown man cry...

bowdown.gif

They are a nice car but it takes alot of work to make it look that good. Owner is gonna be paying between $15k and $20k just for labor......

They are a nice car but it takes alot of work to make it look that good. Owner is gonna be paying between $15k and $20k just for labor......
...yeah, but worth it! It's going to be awesome...
cool.gif

He's trying to restore his '65 Mustang too, so he's got a lot of PROJECTS in mind for his future
laugh.gif

I love stangs! Is it a fastback? My boss has a 65 that we are doing ova right now. We are replacing every panel but the roof. There is a place in CT that sells evrything for stangs....

Back