Sometimes life makes little sense to me

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Our little grand daughter is pretty much terminal at this point, (3-4 months) unless she gets a new liver... I am not even sure how I feel about this it is so harsh... a child living a life of misery due to the complications? or let her pass on to gods kingdom... grrrr.. of all the things I have known or gone through, this leaves me empty feeling... no answers, no guesses, not even a clue how to feel... more a sense of shock for the kids as I know they are going to feel this 100X what I am... just send a prayer if you would for God to do what is best for this little child.... sorry, just tears for me right now...

Ever seen me at a loss for words?

Ambriella.... regardless of what lies in your future, your presence has been a grand one!!

DSC_0465.JPG

Randy I am so sorry, no words can describe the injustice dealt to your family.
We will pray for you and your family.

Its all in GODs hands , And so are you.. He looks way down the porthole of time and knows whats best.. Its us that doesnt understand..Just trust!!!!! Prayers sent

sad.gif

this makes me ill, why freaking kids(im sorry for you and the famil too), my god.
many prayers bro...many prayers

I am so sorry Randy. A sick child is so incredibly hard to understand. May God look after your little one, and wrap her in his love.

I'm speechless. I too lost a child. It sucks. I feel for your kids and you I really do.

I'm praying for you and the Family Randy. Just remember, God always has a plan for everything. It may not be apparent to you, but it's there somewhere.

Agree with the above Randy.

Its so hard to understand WHY things like this happen, and so hard to accept the fect that God has a plan for everyone's life, as long or as short as it may be. God is using her, even here on the .ORG, to touch lives and reach those who might not truly believe.

Lord,
Please wrap this family in your love.
Hold them up right now and give them the strength in these trying times, Lord.
I know you have a plan for all our lives Lord, and whatever your plan for Ambriella, please watch over her and hold her close right now. Let her feel the love of the ones around her, feel the love over the pain. And let that love resinate thru Randy and the whole family.
-Amen.

Very sorry to hear this Randy. Prayers and best wishes to you and your family. No parent or child should have to go through this. But as said before God has a master plan. We may not understand it, but it is his plan.
This is also a reminder to sign your drivers license and be an organ donor if you can.
Again sorry and prayers go out your way. Give the kids a hug and let them know we care.

I am at a loss for words... very sad...nows the time to be strong and supportive to the family. God Bless

Prayers send to Ambriella and famliy. Sometimes life doesn't make much sence. Hang in there.

Prayers sent man. I hate to see things like this, but as was said God has a plan, and it's just a matter of time till he reveals it.

Back