Kids say the funniest stuff!

Mrs.Rubber2Burn

The Diet Coke of Evil!!!
Donating Member
Registered
Parenthood has kept my hubby and I literally laughing so much we have tears in our eyes.  My lil dude will be five a week from tomorrow and ever since he could talk he has been coming up with the craziest stuff!

Last weekend after seeing the new Mummy movie (yes I know what it is rated), when he was rough housing with his daddy, he said:

"I am gonna kick you in the buttlips!"  
moon.gif

moon.gif

Maybe you had to have been there, but we just busted out laughing.  I asked him what buttlips were and in typical fashion, he did not know.

What do your kids say or shouldn't be saying to crack you up??  
shutup.gif

shutup.gif

rofl.gif
rofl.gif

moon.gif

shutup.gif

rofl.gif

My 2 year old was watching me play an online game. My friend from work got on and called me a "homo". She grabbed my phone, called him and started yelling "Beat Butt!"

I was dying.

I am sure busawife can give you a few examples of her repeating mommy....

My six year old keeps walking around saying "I like pie." I just chuckle and say "So do I, buddy. So do I."

My six year old keeps walking around saying "I like pie."  I just chuckle and say "So do I, buddy.  So do I."
That's funny!

My lil dude has just advanced from saying "hiney" (I can't even spell it) to saying "butt". Now everything he says must have the word butt in it. (No matter how much I try to tell him it is inappropriate). It is liking fighting the war on fart jokes. You try to teach manners, while not busting up laughing...
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

rofl.gif

Those are good.
laugh.gif

Last week our 7 yo came in from spending the night with her aunt and cousins and the first thing she's says is "aint I allowed to say sh!t?"
SHOCKED.gif
Tonya's reply was "NOOO. Where did you hear that and why do you think you can say that?" She replied, "I always say sh!t." Tonya again says,"NOO you don't and stop saying it now.
spank.gif
Our daughter says, "Yes huh. Like whenever it's real loud and everyone is talking I yell "SH!T, EVERYONE"
ohsnap1.gif
I realize what she is meaning to say...I tell her NO that word is "SHUSH"
rofl.gif

Mine threatens my friends at the ripe age of 2. repeats mommies swear words ie. mommy dropped something and says dammit! For a couple of hours that was all she said.

One of my lil dude's first words was "SH!T"! Everytime mommy hit the brakes in traffic, he would then say "SH!T" from the backseat. It made me realize what a potty mouth I was!!

He has dropped the F-BOMB once or twice, but I can say will probably not do that in front of mom or dad for a good while!
spank.gif
spank.gif
spank.gif

This thread just made me remember his cursin' over Easter. My parents were on the couch and he was on the floor playing with Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee. All of a sudden the Transformers go flying and you hear "My DAYUM Transformers won't do what I tell them!!" My dad was appalled!
pissed.gif
pissed.gif

spank.gif

spank.gif

pissed.gif

Yeah, I can see how things are going to be shortly... busawife has a potty mouth... not that I don't, but mine has an off switch around the kido's

no potty mouths at all in our house. or out of the house
laugh.gif
thats why we were so shocked Jadelyn was saying that
cool.gif

Well mine had us laughing so hard we had more tears...

He just started rough housing with his daddy and hugging him tightly saying "Tell me your a GIRL, Tell me your a GIRL!!!"

It was funnier to us because his daddy has been doing that to him, and he just decided to turn the tables.
cool.gif
cool.gif

cool.gif

Back