Tonight's Pitchers...

Rayabusa0818

Never Forgotten
It was another beautiful Friday night in downtown Chattanooga...I didn't like the music so much, but dinner and hanging out with friends is always fun
smile.gif

Sharp looking 03 for sale...

P1050007.jpg

Great stuff...are there more?

I love a good bike night. The biggest one here in SD is starting to become a little separated by vest-wearing club members...that's a little later in the evening, of course, 'cuz they have to make their 'entrance'. A lot of people are intimidated by this.

Yesterday (Thursday), this guy with a vest badge exclaiming 'road captain' rode up with his group, and promptly dropped his bike 'cuz he forgot to put his kickstand down. Must have been too focused on looking cool or something.

Don't worry, gents...it wasn't a 'busa.

Me thinx it sux to be him.

Great stuff...are there more?

I love a good bike night.  The biggest one here in SD is starting to become a little separated by vest-wearing club members...that's a little later in the evening, of course, 'cuz they have to make their 'entrance'.  A lot of people are intimidated by this.

Yesterday (Thursday), this guy with a vest badge exclaiming 'road captain' rode up with his group, and promptly dropped his bike 'cuz he forgot to put his kickstand down.  Must have been too focused on looking cool or something.

Don't worry, gents...it wasn't a 'busa.

Me thinx it sux to be him.
Since you asked here are a couple of "hall of famers"
laugh.gif
from previous weeks...

Tim and Lauren
beerchug.gif

P1040471.jpg

Back