ATTN: POST HO's....

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
Please do not start a bunch of random threads to be ho'n in, if you need to ho for whatever freaking reason, keep it in those couple of threads that are just for Ho'in please.
thumb_up.gif
You know which one, "The official Any Subject" thread comes to mind...

JUst cause somebody got on his bad side is no reason to call anybody "other" than that person out...geez
argue.gif

I thought the rule was "only post if you have something of value to add".  Or is there a rule???
rulez8bn.gif
Yeah Mike but lost of folks just add a simple hello, laugh ta something funny etc is THAT by definition then considered hoin? Look at the posts bro theres LOTS that could be cosiderded "not a contribution"...gives one pause huh?
rock.gif

Please do not start a bunch of random threads to be ho'n in, if you need to ho for whatever freaking reason, keep it in those couple of threads that are just for Ho'in please.
thumb_up.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Revlis, you should have known better.... Looks like all the ho's are here!!!!

laugh.gif

Hey Bucketheads!
argue.gif

I'm not throwing a tantrum here, I'm just saying, that whoring up the place wastes server space, load times, and can be rude not to mention pointless.

SO, instead of hoing everywhere I asked real nice like if you all notorious ho's, would simply limit it...

Next up, I'll just start adjusting post counts and deleting threads. But it's getting a little out of hand, and it's unnecessary.

I thought I asked nicely anyway... If you're butt hurt PM me and I'll be sure to get you some ointment.

Lycan, I appreciate you being a stand up guy and volunteering as the person with whom I get to set an example...
thumb_up.gif
firedevil.gif

Seriously though, lets keep the ho'in to the Ho threads. Don't make me call in Rhythm to regulate...
guns.gif

thumb_up.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Revlis, you should have known better.... Looks like all the ho's are here!!!!
Yes yes, but my probing fire has resulted in a clear and well defined list of actors... Now I know where to focus my undying love and affections.
heart.gif

laugh.gif

Can you make a list of who the official post ho's are? I want to see which guys are up on "The List"

I thought the rule was "only post if you have something of value to add".  Or is there a rule???
rulez8bn.gif
Yeah Mike but lost of folks just add a simple hello, laugh ta something funny etc is THAT by definition then considered hoin?
Man, I not trying to push any rules, I was just trying to find out how far is too far? After looking around at other posts a little more I see it..... Off to the corner I go
sadnews.gif

I thought the rule was "only post if you have something of value to add". Or is there a rule???
rulez8bn.gif
Yeah Mike but lost of folks just add a simple hello, laugh ta something funny etc is THAT by definition then considered hoin? Look at the posts bro theres LOTS that could be cosiderded "not a contribution"...gives one pause huh?
rock.gif
And as my volunteer I will take this opportunity To say... WTF?
rock.gif

You know darn good and well exactly what is meant by Ho'in. You and all the other Ho's know the difference.

So yeah. Can we not play dumb, can we not play any damn games here, how about we just quit trashing up the place with random crap where it doesn't belong?

Not trying to be some sorta mentally gifted Internet tough guy, just saying that I am tired of coming across obvious post whoring in legit threads. It wastes everyones time.

Cool?
banghead.gif

rock.gif

you didnt say anything about thread jacking

so it is actually cooled off in illinois this week the humididty is down by far it is gorgeous outside and here i am in front of a screen

so how is everyone else's weather been lately

Can you make a list of who the official post ho's are? I want to see which guys are up on "The List"
The list is easy... Just hit the .org tools tab, and select "members". From there there is all sorts of ways to find the biggest Ho's... Or the Worst or Best depending on how you want to look at it.

Back