99'Busa posts

Ranger

Registered
I missed it some where, but 99'Busa, why are you posting in every thread about missing posts? Did omslaw penalize you for something. Well, I would like to help, go ahead and make 500 replies to this post, or what ever the amount you need. Then all is good! Ummmkay? Thanks!

I think they have to roll them back to keep the counters from overloading
smile.gif

I missed it some where, but 99'Busa, why are you posting in every thread about missing posts? Did omslaw penalize you for something. Well, I would like to help, go ahead and make 500 replies to this post, or what ever the amount you need. Then all is good! Ummmkay? Thanks!
LOL  No - no penalties or anything like that.  Just having fun with Chris.   I took him to -50000 posts
laugh.gif

He's got 'em all back now  
thumb_up.gif

woot.gif
Does that mean His turbo charged post ho'in will slow down a little. Getting tired of seeing his ugly mugg in ever post!!

LOL  No - no penalties or anything like that.  Just having fun with Chris.   I took him to -50000 posts
laugh.gif

thumb_up.gif
Omar, are you feeling magnanimous because you are on meds?  Is it my turn to hit him now?
smile.gif

I dunno, but I think it's time to start whacking Post-Ho threads isn't it??? It's getting out of hand, I see pointless useless content free posts everywhere...

I dunno, but I think it's time to start whacking Post-Ho threads isn't it???  It's getting out of hand, I see pointless useless content free posts everywhere...
OK Rev who pizzed in your cornflakes bro...come on, you can tell me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I dunno, but I think it's time to start whacking Post-Ho threads isn't it??? It's getting out of hand, I see pointless useless content free posts everywhere...
OK Rev who pizzed in your cornflakes bro...come on, you can tell me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Nah it's not like that... I've just been seeing a lot of Ho's outta off their corners, ho'in wherever they want. It gets messy is all and it's a silly thing. Sure we've all ho'ed a little bit, but there are some new Champions out there and it would be nice if they would just stay on their corners...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

thumb_up.gif
laugh.gif
Thank you, Omar
ThumbsUp.gif

Now how about them 500 posts I made while in the neg.
tounge.gif

bowdown.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

thumb_up.gif
Omar, are you feeling magnanimous because you are on meds?  Is it my turn to hit him now?
smile.gif
wowold.gif

LOL No - no penalties or anything like that. Just having fun with Chris. I took him to -50000 posts
laugh.gif

thumb_up.gif
laugh.gif
Thank you, Omar
ThumbsUp.gif

tounge.gif

bowdown.gif
You got 'em all back, promise.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

thumb_up.gif
laugh.gif
 Thank you, Omar
ThumbsUp.gif

tounge.gif

bowdown.gif
You got 'em all back, promise.
smile.gif

laugh.gif

Although I am glad to see you got them back, this does put me way below you in posts... I was enjoying having more than you
tounge.gif

Back