Tundra front grills...

Tundra front grills... - I like these but which one?

• 1) Steel Mesh Polished

Votes: 22 100.0%

• Total voters
There is a white one around here with the billet w/o the emblem and it looks sweet!
thumb_up.gif

Stock looks good, but if you wanna change....I like the Chrome Billet w/emblem.

Just my 2 pennies.

I say why worry about spending the money on the mods to the truck just drive it the way it is and save the money for your bikes
beerchug.gif

third one down, "polish stainless". looks pimp and tough at the same time.

I like the chrome billet I put one on my Honda Odyssey. It's alot easier to keep clean than the mesh and when you go out and buy some chrome rims they will match the grille.
DSC01586.jpg

DSC00500.jpg

Still mesh black looks the best IMO. Two much chrome otherwise. That chrome nose is huge, black mesh will hide it a bit.

You have black door handles, mirrors, plastic bits around, black grill will benefit the look.

You`ll have to upgrade wheels to black tho...

Still mesh black looks the best IMO. Two much chrome otherwise. That chrome nose is huge, black mesh will hide it a bit.

You have black door handles, mirrors, plastic bits around, black grill will benefit the look.

You`ll have to upgrade wheels to black tho...
Agree with you. Black is best.

They make a color matched surrond for the chrome grill however with chrome bumpers I don't think it would look good.

r8

I`m going for black and white look too.
thumb_up.gif

I checked their website because i`m also looking for mesh grill for my Ridgeline. They required drilling to mount it. I`m not happy about that.

I powdercoated new wheels and trying to get some heavy duty mesh so I can make grill the same color as wheels.

IMG_1173s.jpg

Back