Hummer.....

delboy

God save the Queen.......
Donating Member
Registered
heart.gif
the latest performance Hummer, Shelby colour scheme the lot, what a
laugh.gif

But why has it go such large recovery rings on the front, is it because it will get stuck on wet grass
shutup.gif

hummer.jpg

Those are their attempt to save gas, you hook them all together and only run one like a train.
thumb_up.gif

I think it would of looked better without the blue in it the blue does not die in the truck at all in this pic still doesnt look to bad
beerchug.gif

i PISSED off this lady in an H2 a few weeks back. she was 1 of those realitors (alot of them around here drive h2s) and i rolled up on the bike and she was being her snobby self, typical h2 owner, (she was cute though) so i asked her if she thinks she has a real hummer. of course she says yes.. so i told her to do some research and she will see she just bought a 70k silverado.

i PISSED off this lady in an H2 a few weeks back.  she was 1 of those realitors (alot of them around here drive h2s)   and i rolled up on the bike and she was being her snobby self, typical h2 owner, (she was cute though)  so i asked her if she thinks she has a real hummer.  of course she says yes.. so i told her to do some research and she will see she just bought a 70k silverado.
laugh.gif

OK guys I give you that the H1 was a good truck
bowdown.gif
but as stated by AZIROC the H2 is a 70k silverado.

Here the US special force use Landrover's now that a proper offroader
beerchug.gif

TombRaider0116.jpg

heart.gif
the latest performance Hummer, Shelby colour scheme the lot, what a
laugh.gif

But why has it go such large recovery rings on the front, is it because it will get stuck on wet grass
shutup.gif
Don't worry too much Delboy, these freaking things are an embarrassment to folks in the U.S. as well.

Nothing like good old American ingenuity... Oh wait that's right the Germans Have that now... Well There's NOTHING like Pride in Workmanship... OH Right the Japanese have that... Well, I'VE GOT A REALLY REALLY BIG TRUCK.

I suppose when your thingi is real tiny and your gut has long since hidden that little thing away, you've got to compensate somehow... And yup, Here's the Hummer... Oh yeah and a Busa...
wowold.gif

rofl.gif

H2 is much Much worse... At least the H1 was ACTUALLY Tough, and capable. H2 yeah welcome to the land of Style over substance...

And while there is nothing even sorta redeeming about the H2, at least the H3 will fit in a regular parking spot.

Sorry Hummer Owners/Wannabee owners, no offense.
hello.gif

Sorry about your tiny little, um... Well yeah.
rofl.gif

Kidding Kidding...
semi.gif

Back