How will you vote? Will you vote?

How will you vote? Will you vote? -

• 1. McCain

Votes: 119 100.0%

• Total voters

FloydV

Donating Member
Registered
I haven't decided. For me it is the lesser of two evils. I think the whole democratic process in this country is broken. The nominees are pre-chosen for you. What you are really voting for is which group of lobbyists do I like the least.

On the other hand as Sean Penn says in the movie [/I]All the King's Men "If you don't vote, you don't count. If you don't vote, you don't matter!"

Anything but Obama !
guns.gif

I almost never vote because no one is more than a figure head.  Obama looks GREAT on media, so he would be may last choice [the media presentable ones are the least skilled], so I would vote in gray haired McCain

or maybe write in Ron Paul, since he actually SAID things that made sense.

our government is a money wasting, NOT by the people joke, so I don't waste much of my life bothering with it

Either way, WE ARE IN BIG TROUBLE
please.gif
 !!! One, Mr. "Can't we just do Group Hugs"
goodboy.gif
, and the Other Mr. Social Elite  
umnik.gif
with NO CLUE
idea3.gif
 as to how and what to do Internationally. "OH YEAH", he knows how to solve the Gas Problem. Just over inflate your tires, that will save as much oil as we import
pillepalle.gif
. I really wouldn't have believed that if I hadn't heard him say it with my own EARS
wowold.gif

How on Earth, can these Guys get Nominated
dunno.gif

Sad
sad.gif
, Really Sad
sad.gif

sad.gif

depends which one is going to give me more stuff for free...

My vote can be bought with socialized medical care, free housing (or at least cut my mortgage in half), free food, free cars.... did I miss anything? after all, not going to cost us a dime right? Just back up and let the bad guys take over the world, and give the billions we save preserving Democracy to me.....

(that was pretty politically neutral huh?)

Probably McCain, "The Crock Obomber" will try and take our guns away, and that b@$tard will have to pry mine from my cold, dead, fingers!
guns.gif

I'm a shooter and basically screwed either way
boohoo.gif
. Neither one is pro consitution, but at least with McCain, I can respect his prior Miltary service, and a few of his political decisions over the years
deadhorse.gif

No Brainer "McCain"  
thumb_up.gif

OBAMA Will LOSE the ELECTION.  I Don't care if your Friends say they will Vote For Him...... Right Now is Politically Correct to say that. In Reality McCain is the Better Candidate or the Lesser of Two Evils if you want to Look at it that way...
2cents.gif

I'm in the McCain camp. He may be old, but he had the balls to fight. Mr. "I want to be Commander in Chief," didn't even bother to stop and visit the wounded in Iraq.

Keep the poll going. I have a hunch that 'Bama Jelly may lose by an astonishing number. He has a unique knack for saying what you want to hear (unless you can think).

The only reason I want to see Obama win is so I can see him be assassinated, just like 50 cent predicted. But basically no matter what we are screwed.

The only reason I want to see Obama win is so I can see him be assassinated, just like 50 cent predicted.  But basically no matter what we are screwed.
WOW

It is wonderful that we can express ourselves so freely on here.

Somethings don't warrant being said, even if it is really how you feel.

Y'all can crack as many jokes as you want to about the man's name, his background, etc. But I know deep down that some of y'all really would love to see the man get shot. If that aint, some lame shid.

I have always enjoyed good political humor, but that is too much. What about the fact that Obama is a US Citizen, A father, a husband, etc?

Even ignorance has a line. C'mon people.

I am not a McCain supporter, but there are just some things I would not say, or go along with.

No Brainer "McCain"  
thumb_up.gif

OBAMA Will LOSE the ELECTION.  I Don't care if your Friends say they will Vote For Him...... Right Now is Politically Correct to say that. In Reality McCain is the Better Candidate or the Lesser of Two Evils if you want to Look at it that way...
2cents.gif
+1

wouldn't want any leader to get assinated, even our enemy's, let alone our own. the rift that it causes is way too much of a backwards leap. I hope Mc Cain gets it, but if not, well we still should support whoever's there, like it or not. strength in unity as a whole will keep us great, that's why others try to exploit our catering to the extremest and thanks to the media it makes it look worse than it really is.

The only reason I want to see Obama win is so I can see him be assassinated, just like 50 cent predicted.  But basically no matter what we are screwed.
WOW

It is wonderful that we can express ourselves so freely on here.

Somethings don't warrant being said, even if it is really how you feel.

Y'all can crack as many jokes as you want to about the man's name, his background, etc. But I know deep down that some of y'all really would love to see the man get shot. If that aint, some lame shid.

I have always enjoyed good political humor, but that is too much. What about the fact that Obama is a US Citizen, A father, a husband, etc?

Even ignorance has a line. C'mon people.

I am not a McCain supporter, but there are just some things I would not say, or go along with.
WOW was my response as well, I agree 100%, it makes me wonder what's really motivating some of these thoughts here. If you don't agree with his platform don't vote for him, but to wish him dead, sounds pretty ignorant to me.
rock.gif

sadnews.gif

whistling.gif

While I agree that if Obama were to win he has a higher risk of being assassinated, I would not wish it upon him at all.

Not only would that send the country into all sorts of political issues. It would cause a huge issue amongst the people.

Not the sort of thing I "want" to see. But yes, it's a little more likely to happen.

Back