James, Good Luck Tomorrow In Court

MPH 200

Donating Member
Registered
James, "TWOTONEVERT" needs all our prayers tonight for a great day in court tomorrow. James we are pulling for you. GOODLUCK.

beerchug.gif
Here's to everthing going your way
please.gif

Wish nothing but the best for the 2 of you. Good Luck and best wishes.

Wow, thanks guys! I have good news to report. My ex settled out of court as of late this afternoon. I get more time with the boys!!!!!!!! I do have to go to court in the morning just as a formality to sign and file the paperwork. We have spent the better part of two years putting this case together and it has finally paid off. Of course, she had to settle at the very last possible moment, meaning we have already done trial prep, taken witness statements, prepared all exhibits, and were ready to go.
The power of prayer works folks. I never thought I would get this done without having to prove to a judge that I needed more time with my boys. My two sons do not know yet and I hope they dont really find out what has happened to allow this, I just want them to be able to be kids. Not to worry about this kind of BS. 10 months of litigation, mediation, and negotiation for a parent to spend more time with their children. I refused to give up on them.
Everyone, please know that I am indebted to you for the positive prayer, the well wishes, the PM's, the cards in the mail, the donations, the raffle started by Ken, and all the wonderful support you have shown. I have my best friend by my side, my dear Juli, and you as a wonderful family supporting us both. Thank you my friends, thank you very much. I hope you guys will never have to face issues like this, but if you do, and the oRg wants to help no matter what the situation, swallow your pride and let family and friends help. That is what its all about, taking care of each other.

Wow, thanks guys! I have good news to report. My ex settled out of court as of late this afternoon. I get more time with the boys!!!!!!!! I do have to go to court in the morning just as a formality to sign and file the paperwork. We have spent the better part of two years putting this case together and it has finally paid off. Of course, she had to settle at the very last possible moment, meaning we have already done trial prep, taken witness statements, prepared all exhibits, and were ready to go.
The power of prayer works folks. I never thought I would get this done without having to prove to a judge that I needed more time with my boys. My two sons do not know yet and I hope they dont really find out what has happened to allow this, I just want them to be able to be kids. Not to worry about this kind of BS. 10 months of litigation, mediation, and negotiation for a parent to spend more time with their children. I refused to give up on them.
Everyone, please know that I am indebted to you for the positive prayer, the well wishes, the PM's, the cards in the mail, the donations, the raffle started by Ken, and all the wonderful support you have shown. I have my best friend by my side, my dear Juli, and you as a wonderful family supporting us both. Thank you my friends, thank you very much. I hope you guys will never have to face issues like this, but if you do, and the oRg wants to help no matter what the situation, swallow your pride and let family and friends help. That is what its all about, taking care of each other.
woot.gif

Congrats!

beerchug.gif
congrats... the wife and i will be going through the same thing for her little guy late this year (all we are asking for is equal time, is that so wrong to want that?). hopefully her ex isn't a d!%k about it but i'm not getting my hopes up.

beerchug.gif
congrats... the wife and i will be going through the same thing for her little guy late this year (all we are asking for is equal time, is that so wrong to want that?).  hopefully her ex isn't a d!%k about it but i'm not getting my hopes up.
Man oh man, I can tell you some stories. Call me if you ever need to talk.

918-381-4554

James

Back