Sunday, 03AUG04

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Well, my 'regular' Sunday Shredding Partner, Yash, was unavailable for spanking Palomar with me this past Sunday (otherwise known as 'yesterday' (at this writing))...

So, I took that opportunity to do some training. We have a relative 'newb' amongst us, who's riding his 1098s very, very well. His progress has been nothing short of amazing; seriously. In just weeks, he's completely changed his riding.

Of course, there was work to do, so I took him to Palomar and video'd him going up the hill, then we went over to Sunrise Highway and video'd him crossing the Laguna Recreation Area, North to South.

We both have Chatterboxes so I was able to get behind him and 'coach' him in real-time; It's amazing to watch the video (now all of 12-hours old), to see where his breakthroughs are. After I process the video, I'll put up a link to it.

Anyway, here a couple of Clemson pix from Palomar to whet your appetite!

Hope you all had an amazing weekend, too!

Scar

Sunday__03AUG08.jpg

There are more pix on my camera, but I'll have to wait 'til I get to work to post those.

I got a new helmet over the weekend, too...just wait 'til you see it!

Ciao!
lurk.gif

Damn, Scar is right! BigBSBusa, you have some bad a$$ machines there! I love the Midnight Busa!
bowdown.gif

And Scars Helmet is gonna cause accidents cause everyones gonna be looking at it and not the road
eek2.gif

Back