Keeping things in check

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey all,
I have been away from the site a lot lately with work and travel and I wanted to make sure everything here is good. I noticed today that I haven't had any communication with several of my close friends in weeks and as I got to checking I am hearing the same story from other members. This site is a combination of respect, kindness and friendship that makes this place what it is. I know that summer traffic here is usually low because it's warm and there is more riding time, outside adventures with the family and all sorts of activities.

Please chime in this thread guys, just check in and let me know your OK... A simple one line check in is all we need....

I'll be first.......

Hey guys I'm here just checking in, things are busy here but all good....

cap

Work, Physical Therapy, kids, and a couple other projects keeping me busy. Kids start back to school in 10 days!

I'm here
Busa happy cause she just got her throttlemeisters installed and fork seals changed

BUT
next wednesday I leave for 1.5 weeks. Riding my Dad's VTX1300 from Milwaukee, WI to THE DRAGON'S TAIL and back. I'd prefer to be on my baby but shipping was cost prohibitive.

Mom & Dad will be on the Goldwing so it's probably good I'm not on the Busa. I'd pass them coming down on my way back up
laugh.gif

I am Still Here...Kinda Like a Thorn in Your Side. But I Have'nt Been Banned Yet !!
beerchug.gif

We are still here. Trial is this coming Tuesday and we are doing our best. Will report back with news one way or another.

work..vacations..work...work...work...been reading more than posting myself lately.

I'm still around and up until last night things where going pretty good. I got home from work to find that a tree fell and hit my house. The house held up pretty good but there is some damage that will need to be fixed. Thank god for insurance. I'll post pics in a few days,

Hey Captain, need to bend your ear sometime. concerning donation. sent ya a PM. other than that, good here and ridin daily.

Back