www.hayabusa.org

Billy Busa

Banned
I just want to say that www.hayabusa.org is the best damn busa site with the most friendlest and helpfulest people.
I rate this #1.
thumb_up.gif

You don't realize just how much, till you visit some of the others !! People here just seem to really care for each other, and I think that's what makes this place SOOOO different !!

"SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......." don't say that too loud, or we'll attract the "wrong element".......heck I snuck in the back door, but there are others like me out there....
super.gif
By the time Doug and the Admins figured it out, I was already a member with my own avatar....

In all honesty and sincerity, "THIS PLACE ROCKS !!!!!!!!!"....... "Here's to the awesome members of the O-R-G !!!!"

BTW.....I'm looking to the future when "every" member shows up in Vegas, or somewhere, for a HUGE picture (05' red and blacks in the front row of course), actually it would have to go by year, and an O-R-G Hayabusa convention. We'll even invite Suzuki, Yoshimura, and all the usual suspects.......I'm talking 99% of the membership for a once-in-a-lifetime meet....Could you imagine a line of Busa's ten miles long
rock.gif
?.......52,800 feet of Hayabusas in motion
rock.gif
?....a gaggle of freakin' Kanji's !!!!
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

I've been in Vegas quite a while, I've worked with a lot of people, and making this happen wouldn't be that hard.....the hard part would be getting ALL the members onto the North American continent........
super.gif

This Place ROCKS !!!!!

rock.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

BTW.....I'm looking to the future when "every" member shows up in Vegas, or somewhere, for a HUGE picture (05' red and blacks in the front row of course), actually it would have to go by year, and an O-R-G Hayabusa convention.  We'll even invite Suzuki, Yoshimura, and all the usual suspects.......I'm talking 99% of the membership for a once-in-a-lifetime meet....Could you imagine a line of Busa's ten miles long
rock.gif
rock.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

I've been in Vegas quite a while, I've worked with a lot of people, and making this happen wouldn't be that hard.....the hard part would be getting ALL the members onto the North American continent........
super.gif

This Place ROCKS !!!!!
That would be awesome!!

What happens in Vegas....

rock.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

We could take video from the walkways over the Strip, I mean like the saga continues kind of a thing......It would take hours, we could lock the Strip down !!!!
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
Once in a lifetime opportunity........I'm not talking just a Vegas Baby run....
coolold.gif

Piss off a lot of cab drivers though........

super.gif

super.gif

I whole heartedly agree!!
clap.gif
I mean since I bought my busa I have had so many questions on different items and how to work on my bike and never get a chance to post anything because it really has all been answered........so far.
cool.gif
Thanks everyone for the overwhelming wealth of knowledge this place provides.  Now I just need to stop riding so much and get around to taking some pics of my bike and formally introduce myself.
corner2.png

"SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......." don't say that too loud, or we'll attract the "wrong element".......heck I snuck in the back door, but there are others like me out there....
super.gif
 By the time Doug and the Admins figured it out, I was already a member with my own avatar....
corner2.png
rofl.gif
I love this place too!!

would be quite a site...

heck even Eureka Springs was pretty cool, we entered one valley and it was Busa's nose to tail for as far as you could see the road... Steve and Doug saw it I am sure... (behind me catching my rocks)

BTW.....I'm looking to the future when "every" member shows up in Vegas, or somewhere, for a HUGE picture (05' red and blacks in the front row of course), actually it would have to go by year, and an O-R-G Hayabusa convention.  We'll even invite Suzuki, Yoshimura, and all the usual suspects.......I'm talking 99% of the membership for a once-in-a-lifetime meet....Could you imagine a line of Busa's ten miles long
rock.gif
rock.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

This Place ROCKS !!!!!
ThumbsUp.gif

IMG_1586.jpg

rock.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

Back