sad day today

ambulldog

Donating Member
Registered
sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. the wife and i seperated and i moved out today. i just have to go get my dog in the morning after work. for anyone out there that shares the same trait that i have(fear of being alone) will understand how hard this was for me to do. at least the split has been and should continue to be amicable.

You will learn to be "by yourself" quick enough... I feel for ya man... been there done that and nothing about it is easy..

You end up at walmart buying stuff you never imagined (toilet scrubbers, towels, bathroom sets, dishes and the list goes on) Every item brings back memories good and bad...

If the split up is amicable, then maybe she can help you set up housekeeping at the new place.. (may or may not be a good idea, but could help the adjustment)

If it is any consolation... you are still welcome here
smile.gif

Wife and I Seperated for Two Years, A Year After we got Married. Things were Rough for a While but When We Both Figured out what when't Wrong we ended up back together.....Anyways Hang in there BRO. Focus on Work and Friends...That's what got Me Through it !!

It will all turn out to be good. I am feeling the same way as you right now...my busa just rode away in the back of a truck and will never come back.

You'll be alright, it gets depressing for the first few months until you get your head straight.. Then, you find yourself at the park or beach walking your dog and before you know it your balls deep in something new..

You'll be alright, it gets depressing for the first few months until you get your head straight.. Then, you find yourself at the park or beach walking your dog and before you know it your balls deep in something new..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yup you know how he meant that
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

That sucks man, if you need to get out and go for a ride point that badazz 08 north and head up to binghamton.

that stinks.. im gonna be planning a ride soon with a bunch of people if you wanna go let me know.

Been there done that, have the t-shirt to prove it. Keep you head up and you attitude positive. Things happen for a reason. I am glad you guys are getting along, did you have any children? If so, it will make things so much better for them. Dont worry, you will be fine.
beerchug.gif

been there, done that, hang in there it will get better. remember the Org family is still here
thumb_up.gif

Sorry to hear that. It sucks. Give yourself time to deal with this, don't think you have to be "yourself" again right away. And you have the .oRg here if you need support.

Man, I am very sorry and can say I know exactly what you are going through. Lonliness does get to you, the best thing to do is keep yourself busy.

I'm sorry to hear, but hopefully this move will be the beginning of something better in life...best of luck
smile.gif

been divorce for a while, single now and it was alittle tough at the beginning. now... i won't change it for anything. i do what i want when i want and don't have to listen to her. believe me you get use to it. what help me get use to it was no kids. hang in tight you will be ok.

Hang in there Bro , I went thru the same thing 20 yrs ago & thought that my life was over but I found the "True Love of my Life & re-married & now have everything I ever wanted! Holler if you need to talk to anyone, That is what we are here for.
thumb_up.gif

Back