Prayers needed

sledhead

Org's redheaded stepchild with attit
Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys......long time no see. Wish I could come on and talk smack with ya'll but its not in me.

My old boss that I worked for over a decade just had his little girl diagnosed with cancer. I'll post the link below. Please leave a note for little Mary will ya?

Nothing else to say......nothing is worse than what my friend is going through

Thanks

Matt

http://www.caringbridge.org/cb/viewMyStory.do?method=executeInit

My Prayers are sent to the entire Family, Please keep us update !
thumb_up.gif

sorry guys. I'm too tired to figure out the direct link.

go to www.caringbridge.org . in the vist website enter the name maryokeefe to get to her site
sad.gif

sled i am so sorry prayers sent for your freind and his daughter mary.. i have been through the watching someone's child go through this.. just be there for him and them and be open and have a shoulder for them to lean on

GOOD LUCK
PERDUE

I saw someone from the .org posted on the caring bridge site. Family sounds positive. My prayers! Sweet little girl.

When Bad things Happen to Children, I Sometimes Question My Faith !!! Not a lot of God Fearing People truly admit that......... but I have that kinda Honest Walk with Christ. I Hope and Pray this Little Girl Turns out OK. Tell your Friend to Allways Keep Hope and Prayer in your Heart. Also, Don't Ever Underestimate the Power of the Allmighty..........
bowdown.gif

Done Sled.

You can give them my contact info as well. I dont know what I can say but maybe talking to a cancer fighter might help....dunno.....

My prayers are with them and sending loads of healing vibes their way too.

It is hard to see anyone go through cancer treatment, but especially a child. I have a friend with twin girls about 4 years old. Morgan and Chelsea are very active little girls. You wouldn't even know that Morgan is dealing with cancer for the second time in her young life. Except for the fact she has no hair. That little dynamo is such an inspiration to me. When I think "my" life is getting hard, I just think about her and her family and all that they have been through and going through and you know nothing will be any harder than that. Kids may look fragil, but they can be soooo tough.
please.gif

Stay strong for your friends. I know God has his hands on this situation.

Back